Electric toothbrushes -- where do you put them? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-14-2006, 12:19 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Electric toothbrushes -- where do you put them?

Our family switched to electric toothbrushes several months ago. But I can't find a good place to store them!

They don't fit in traditional toothbrush holders, and because they stand up they drip and make a mess on the vanity.

I have kept an eye out for some way to store these things but haven't come across anything yet.

Any ideas?

Owned by Pepper and Pumpkin RIP Snickers 8/22/00 -- 11/28/06

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-14-2006, 04:53 PM

I know that my braun one is hangable on the wall.

Yeah they are messy! I just keep mine in the corner of my bathroom counter and I give it a quick clean everyday before putting it back on the base.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-14-2006, 04:54 PM

On the kitchen counter near the sink.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-14-2006, 09:00 PM

on the counter next to the bathroom sink in it's charger.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-14-2006, 09:17 PM
Banned

I keep my Philips Sonicare in the cabinet above the sink. As for cleaning them, I just hold the entire head assembly upside down under the water while the unit is running. I then allow the unit to run a little bit afterwards to shake off excess water. Works well enough to keep the entire assembly clean.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-15-2006, 06:08 AM
Premier Cat

I just leave mine above the sink.

I first got an electric toothbrush about 6 years ago, I could NEVER go back to a hand one. The electric one is so much better.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-15-2006, 07:20 AM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to DylansMummy Send a message via MSN to DylansMummy Send a message via Yahoo to DylansMummy
We have two and they sit in the tin that Simon's aftershave stuff came in (The Jean Paul Gaultier one)
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-15-2006, 09:42 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donaldjr1969
As for cleaning them, I just hold the entire head assembly upside down under the water while the unit is running. I then allow the unit to run a little bit afterwards to shake off excess water. Works well enough to keep the entire assembly clean.
Hubby and I do this, but the kids....forget it!!

My kids run in and out of their bathroom all the time, and the toothbrushes get knocked over regularly. I just want to put them in something not *too* ugly so it looks neater.

I just bought an oversized steel mesh pencil cup to see if it will do the job. Not too attractive, but I can't find anything else.

Owned by Pepper and Pumpkin RIP Snickers 8/22/00 -- 11/28/06

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page