What is your favorite sub/sandwich restaurant? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
View Poll Results: What is your favorite sub or sandwich place?
Subway 11 34.38%
Quiznos 5 15.63%
Cousins (only in 12 states) 0 0%
Schlotzsky's 1 3.13%
Jimmy John's 2 6.25%
Other 13 40.63%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 12:20 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

What is your favorite sub/sandwich restaurant?

Just curious where the sub sandwich eaters on this forum prefer to go. The reason I ask is that just this week both of the Quizno's stores in my city closed and I can't believe that they wouldn't get enough business to stay open. I love Quizno's and I used frequent the stores but I always went during "off times" because I don't eat my meals at the "normal" times, so I couldn't say if their business was poor or not, but both are located within busy shopping areas. The sign on the door says that there will be new store opening soon though.

At least there are still 2 stores open about 25 miles away and close to where I work.

This city is infested with Subway stores (25 stores in a 200,000 population city) but most everyone I talk to about subs does not care for Subway and I'm in the same boat. I used to eat there all the time but their quality really went downhill about 8 years ago and now I won't waste my calories there.

Quizno's has fresh bread, fresh ingredients and excellent flavor and is my favorite.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 12:26 PM
Senior Cat

Send a message via AIM to TxnKats Send a message via MSN to TxnKats
I voted for other. Here's my favs in order:

1. Jason's Deli
2. Quizno's
3. Scholtzkys
4. Subway
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 12:27 PM
Senior Cat

I had to pick other. We eat at Potbelly's. Fresh ingredients, all the way around. And the sandwichs are under $4 if you don't add extra meat of mushrooms to them. Plus they have amazing soups, cookies and ice cream there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 12:40 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via MSN to vanillasugar
Had to vote other as well Canadian content! I looooooove Mr. Sub. It's been my favourite since I was a kid. Their sub sauce is magical

<--Julia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 12:52 PM
Cool Cat

Living so close to Philly, home of the cheesesteak and hoagie, I would never buy a sandwich from any of those places. Yo, it just ain't right know what I mean.

Shari
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 01:10 PM
Cat Addict

Voted for "other". My absolute favorite sub sandwich is Italian meatball w/cheese at Potbelly's. To DIE for! (Don't even wanta know the fat content of one of those sandwiches. Oh well, it's a rare treat anyways).

judy
"Where am I going and what am I doing in this handbasket?"
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 02:09 PM
Premier Cat

I voted for Quizno's, I absolutely love the Chicken Carbonara sub. Erbert and Gerberts subs, not sure how widespread that franchise is, are very good too. Subway is my last choice.
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 02:13 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

There are Erbert's & Gerbert's stores around here as well. I tried to look them up on the web to see how widespread they are but they don't appear to even have a website.
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 02:26 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via AIM to Megan1216 Send a message via MSN to Megan1216 Send a message via Yahoo to Megan1216
I voted Subway but I like Quiznos, too. Subs are like one of my favorite foods. Cool poll!

*~*~*Megan*~*~
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 02:31 PM
Senior Cat

I really like subway, it's the only big chain who's subs don't have enough dairy in them to make me vomit *yay lactose intolerance*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page