I Feel Soooo Crappy Right Now.... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-23-2006, 07:35 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

I Feel Soooo Crappy Right Now....

Today I got off work early and went to the dentist. I had an exam scheduled after my bf but they couldn't find me in the system so they had to squeeze me in. I like going to the dentist but this time, I don't feel so hot.

I don't think my dental health is that great so they got me to do the deep cleaning. They numbed my whole mouth and went way above my gumline to clean. Afterwards, I was drooling like an idiot, and it hurt so bad that I took an aspirin when I got home.

I got this done before but they did half a mouth at a time but I don't remember it feeling like my teeth are going to fall out! Omg, I am in so much pain, my mouth and gums are still numb but it still tingles and hurts.

I almost couldn't take the aspirin b/c I started drooling and my mouth started doing something weird. I don't know, I'm starting to not like going to the dentist now....

Anyone else had a deep cleaning and felt like this? Please pray for me folks, this time I'm in so much pain I'm getting PMS cranky and moody and today's my bf's birthday, can't be cranky today
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-23-2006, 07:39 PM
Cool Cat

Ah poor baby, big mama bear hug to ya. I have had that done before but never felt any pain. Tylenol is probably the best thing for the pain...oh and a shot of Irish wiskey.

Shari
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-23-2006, 08:06 PM
Cool Cat

Good cleaning, no cavities, sounds like you need to turn this around and be happy about your cleaning, well guess that don't help the pain any, sorry.

But it does bring up the dental flossing and doing it on a regular basis, I used to but lately it seems such a chore that it's been every other to every third night,

I don't go any longer then that because the redness and swelling are more irritating then the flossing, but I need to get back into the everynight, so if I could just feel your pain...

Or at least learn from it, maybe I would get scared straight.

One time I skipped almost 3 years for getting a cleaning, no cavities, but they scolded me.

Then my younger brother, a smoker, had to have the root canal stuff done. I felt alot better knowing he was worse off, especailly that I am the older one, evil brother I am.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-23-2006, 08:15 PM
Banned

Re: I Feel Soooo Crappy Right Now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat
I like going to the dentist but this time, I don't feel so hot.
You like going to the dentist???? YOU are my hero!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-24-2006, 08:00 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Daddy
Good cleaning, no cavities, sounds like you need to turn this around and be happy about your cleaning, well guess that don't help the pain any, sorry.
Ummm, I do have cavities. Did I forget to mention that? Hehe well all those darn donuts and cakes got to me now!

Anyways I feel much better today but it still hurts to bite down on food so I don't know if I can eat today. Maybe I'll just get a Frappucino and a little cake for work today.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page