LOST--What's Really Happening? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 03:41 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
LOST--What's Really Happening?

I am really hooked on this show (LOST), even though I can only speculate what's really going on. On the TV Guide channel, someone asked the cast members if the people on the island were really in purgatory, and didn't realize it! There is certainly more going on than what's on the surface.

I'm sure Locke is right when he says he's being tested, but that's the end of my theory. Do you have any ideas? What will happen if they don't make the proper enty on the computer? Your ideas can't be any more bizarre than purgatory, so make some suggestions, regardless of how wild they might seem! What is really happening? Where is the polar bear? What is the monster?

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 03:45 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to DylansMummy Send a message via MSN to DylansMummy Send a message via Yahoo to DylansMummy
Ooooo You are asking for spoilers here
post #3 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

No, just speculation! No one really knows except the writers. I don't like spoilers.

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 03:52 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to DylansMummy Send a message via MSN to DylansMummy Send a message via Yahoo to DylansMummy
I personally would hate it if it turns into an elaborate Jurassic Park with dinosaurs... thats gotta be the worst case scenario!
post #5 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 04:05 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Oh, wouldn't that be awful?-- although I loved the movie, The Game, with Michael Douglas.

Jeanie

post #6 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 05:22 PM
Cat

i've been waiting for a thread like this to start!

i don't think they are in purgatory b/c the producers of Lost have said that they are not in purgatory, they are not controlled by aliens and they are not dead. instead, the producers have said that there is a scientific explanation for waht is going on.

take that for what it's worth--i'll try to find the article where they state this (i think it was in a TV Guide a while back ago) . i'm in the middle of lecture, i'll write something that makes more sense when i get home.
post #7 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 05:40 PM
Cat

Send a message via AIM to Argent Send a message via Yahoo to Argent
hehehehe

*zips lips*

not getting in to this hehehe

plenty of interesting reading over at http://www.thefuselage.com/

Paul, Owned and Operated by:

post #8 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Cat

yeah, i go to:

http://lost-forum.com/

or

http://www.4815162342.com/

how do you like the fusalage, argent?
post #9 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 09:09 PM
Cat Addict

I have 2 ideas of what *might* be going on.

1) When I first saw the preview for the episode where they met Zeke, I was actually in another room and only heard it. I swear when he said "this isn't your island, this is our island" I thought that was Sawyer's voice. SO, idea #1, they are caught in some sort of time warp and the others are actually aged versions of themselfs! I though Zeke could be an old Sawyer.

2) They mentioned that the island was part of a pyschology experiment gone bad. I think the others are actually the subjects of said experiment and they were left over when the island was abandoned.

Jennifer and the monsters
post #10 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 09:25 PM
Cat

jennifer2,

i've never heard of theory #1. i like it, it's very interesting--and fits the producers claims that their situation may be explained scietifically. hmm...

whatever happens, i just hope it doesn't end up like the Matrix trilogy. that trilogy had so much potential, but the writers just couldn't pull it through in the end. oh well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page