Open letter to bozo co-workers - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-07-2006, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Open letter to bozo co-workers

Look all you hothouse flowers buck up, really you can get your paper jam out of the copier, stop bothering me, what am I the copy repairman. And while I'm at it don't put so much paper in your two hole punch that you jam that up too. Don't give me one more lame butt excuse as to why you're late AGAIN, save the drinking for the weekend. And Christian lady stop lying on your timesheet, and while your at it stop putting raw onions in your salads, it makes the office stink. Another thing who keeps leaving the Chef Boy-Ar-Dee cans in the sink? Clean up after yourself. And which one of you men is wearing the cheap cologne, JC it's nauseating. Oh and another thing Mister Top Attorney, stop taking the reception room magazines to the crapper, do I have to explain, and for crying out loud USE SOME MOUTHWASH, your breath in now an entity. Thanks CF pals, I feel somewhat better.

Shari
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 08:17 AM
Cool Cat

co-workers

I know how you feel when everyone at work is driving you mad.
I am on the lowest pay scale in my dept, which is fair enough as I am not as highly qualified as the rest and also (in theory) don't have so many repsonsibilities. But I keep on taking on more and more of their stuff, and then they all complain about how they are really stressed etc.
I want to put a big sign above my desk saying THE ADMINISTRATOR DOES NOT CARE HOW OVER-WORKED YOU ARE

seashell
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 05:08 PM
Banned

lol, I'll add a few. Because I'm a co-op, I'm in a room with another co-op and a few contractors. Other co-op, PLEASE stop blowing your nose over and over every 10 minutes, especially when I'm eating. Please also stop saying, "Bless me," everytime you sneeze...which is also every 10 minutes. And really, you're giving NO WORK to do...stop complaining. You sit all day and call your mom, your boyfriend, your friends, and talk to them for hours...is your life really so hard? And contractor man that sounds like Dewberry from "****'s Kitchen," I hate when you whistle, kindly stop. And stop telling EVERYONE you talk to on the phone that one day you'll have to get together for a beer...honestly, you never follow up anyway, why say it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Cat Addict

reprot. I know it isn't funny but the way you put it was. I wouldn't even know where to begin at my work.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 08:06 PM
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal211
lol, I'll add a few. Because I'm a co-op, I'm in a room with another co-op and a few contractors. Other co-op, PLEASE stop blowing your nose over and over every 10 minutes, especially when I'm eating. Please also stop saying, "Bless me," everytime you sneeze...which is also every 10 minutes. And really, you're giving NO WORK to do...stop complaining. You sit all day and call your mom, your boyfriend, your friends, and talk to them for hours...is your life really so hard? And contractor man that sounds like Dewberry from "****'s Kitchen," I hate when you whistle, kindly stop. And stop telling EVERYONE you talk to on the phone that one day you'll have to get together for a beer...honestly, you never follow up anyway, why say it?
And here I was starting to like you!

**Your Portion Of Light**

Whether you are a brilliant flame or
but a tiny spark matters not-for the world needs whatever portion of light is yours to give.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 08:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintsworld
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal211
And here I was starting to like you!
lol...I get angry when I'm stressed at work. I work my butt off and sometimes it feels like no one else is.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Cat Addict

She can't be sweet all the time Clint! That just wouldn't be normal.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Cool Cat

Quote:
Crystal211 wrote: I work my butt off.
Hmmmm....If this is the case, then what are you sitting on??

**Your Portion Of Light**

Whether you are a brilliant flame or
but a tiny spark matters not-for the world needs whatever portion of light is yours to give.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 11:15 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to roseeden
Quote:
Quote:
Some people don't sit. They squirm
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
lol.. a butt that belongs to everyone else at work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page