Snoring dh - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 11:56 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Snoring dh

My dh is a world class snorer. In between the snoring, old man lip smacking noises and passing wind he actually had the hiccups last night. The hiccups, I can't believe I sleep in the same bed with this neanderthal. Now he's trying to convince me that I snore, ME impossible! No way

Shari
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 02:10 AM
Premier Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to my5kitties
Re: Snoring dh

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprot
My dh is a world class snorer. In between the snoring, old man lip smacking noises and passing wind he actually had the hiccups last night. The hiccups, I can't believe I sleep in the same bed with this neanderthal. Now he's trying to convince me that I snore, ME impossible! No way
Oh my god! Are we married to the same man?? You just described my dh.

And he says I snore, too. Hmph! What does he know anyway?

----------
Renée
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 02:31 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Willow771
Ok, im tired of wondering what DH stands for...i know it has to do with a spouse...but what does it mean
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 02:37 AM
Premier Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to my5kitties
Well, normally "DH" means "dear/darling husband". However, if you're a bit ticked off at said husband, then "DH" could mean "dumb/****/dimwit husband".

----------
Renée
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 03:31 AM
Cool Cat

Snoring

LOL
Partner had the cheek to tell me I snore I told him ladies don't snore. He said it was like sleeping with a truffle pig, and he gave a very unkind demonstration.
The nerve of it

seashell
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 07:13 AM
Jr. Cat

Re: Snoring

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashell
He said it was like sleeping with a truffle pig, and he gave a very unkind demonstration.
The nerve of it

seashell
LOL!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 09:00 AM
Premier Cat

I absolutely hate it with a passion when my bf passes gas in bed. Especially under the covers, oh how I get cranky! He told me one time that I snored, hehe I don't think so. I don't snore
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 09:01 AM

In all seriousness, you should suggest that your snoring husbands go to the doctor for a sleep apnea test. A great deal of people that are "world class snorers" suffer from sleep apnea.

SA can be potentially fatal as it causes cardiovascular problems and has caused many a car crash from people being so sleepy that they fall asleep at the wheel.

I say this b/c I have sleep apnea. My husband always made fun of me for "sucking the walls in" when I'd sleep. I stayed tired all the time and nobody figured out why till they sent me for a sleep study. Now I sleep with a CPAP which keeps my airways open and I feel MUCH better.

Back to the regularly scheduled thread.
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 09:17 AM
Cat

Aside from the sleep apnea sufferer, you all are cracking me up! DH occasionally snores but mostly he's a teeth grinder.

One night I woke up to him peering over me, staring very intently. When I asked him what he was doing he wanted to know what I had been dreaming about b/c he was positive it had something to do with "sawing logs." He then laughed hysterically. He was quite pleased with his joke and found it even funnier the next day

You say revolution, I say jah. --O.A.R.

Dell and the two cats, Isabella and Hermione plus 5 amazing dogs
post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 12:15 PM
Premier Cat

Reprot, LOL on the description of your husband!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by murried2
In all seriousness, you should suggest that your snoring husbands go to the doctor for a sleep apnea test. A great deal of people that are "world class snorers" suffer from sleep apnea.
Yes!! Amanda has an excellent point. My DH has sleep apnea. He could wake the dead with his snoring, and since I'm a heavy sleeper it didn't bother me much.

However, one night I woke up at about 4:00 AM and couldn't sleep. I heard him stop breathing followed by gasping for air! It was very scary. I had never heard this before, but apparently it happens during the "deep sleep hours" (can't remember the medical term for this ).

He went to the sleep clinic for an overnight observation -- he was so bad that they stopped the test after an hour and put a CPAP on him.

So folks, try listening to that snoring spouse in the wee hours to make sure that they're breathing. It could be a lifesaver.

Owned by Pepper and Pumpkin RIP Snickers 8/22/00 -- 11/28/06

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page