Reporting something - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 02:44 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Send a message via AIM to alicia
Reporting something

Ok so I want to report this so that like people could be warned or something and hopefully it wont happen again. To make it short, my friends Tasha, Rachel and I almost got picked up in some car. But I dont know where to call. 911? I'm just not sure because your supposed to call that for emergencies. I'm planning on describing the car and what happend and stuff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 02:47 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via AIM to Megan1216 Send a message via MSN to Megan1216 Send a message via Yahoo to Megan1216
Oh my gosh that is so terrible!!! Before you do ANYTHING be sure to talk to your mom & dad first. Then see what they say.

*~*~*Megan*~*~
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 02:49 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Well they already know what happend but I dont know if they'll let me report it because I probably wont be able to stop those people. But it was really scary and I dont want any other girls to get so scared like we were.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 02:51 PM
Cat Addict

You should definately report it!
Your local police should have a nonemergency number. It's usually located in the front of your phone book.

Jennifer and the monsters
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 02:54 PM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer2
You should definately report it!
Your local police should have a nonemergency number. It's usually located in the front of your phone book.
...and if it isn't, here is a listing for all the police agencies in the state of Nebraska

Nebraska Law enforcement
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 02:54 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Ok thank you I found it I'm just scared they'll ask my parents and I to like come into the police station. Are we going to have to go up there? or can I just still call and tell the police
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 03:02 PM
Premier Cat

They may want you and your friends to give a statement, which you would need to do in person. No need to be fearful -- it's scarier to think that whoever tried to pick you girls up is still out there.

You can do it, and it's important that the information be made public. I know you and your friends would feel horrible if this happened to someone else. Better to speak to the police so they and others can be on the lookout.

Owned by Pepper and Pumpkin RIP Snickers 8/22/00 -- 11/28/06

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 04:13 PM
Tom Cat

How old are you and your friends?

Did some people use physical coercion and attempt to force you, literally, into their car?

If something this dangerous happened to you, you absolutely must report the incident to your local police. Please don't be frightened about telling your story, along with a description of the car and the people involved. The next group of girls might not be as clear-headed or as brave as you are, and they could easily become victims.

Lori F. is owned by:
Sadie, the four-legged dog
Martin, the three-legged cat
Paul, the two-legged husband
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 05:08 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Me and Rachel are 14, and Tasha turns 14 in May. No they didnt say anything and we never saw them because the windows were like too tinted dark. They just followed Tasha and she went to the nearest house and rang the doorbell and banged on the door and the car was sitting in the driveway next to her the whole time and then they finally left and they came back out to the entrance and sat there for like 5 min looking for me and Rachel or something.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 05:51 PM
Tom Cat

That's a really scary story, Alicia, especially because you and your friends are teenagers. I hope you wrote down the creepy car's license plate number?

Most men would never harm you. In fact, most men would help you or protect you if you were in trouble. But, it's clear that the guys in that car are members of the tiny minority that you need to fear and flee.

Lori F. is owned by:
Sadie, the four-legged dog
Martin, the three-legged cat
Paul, the two-legged husband
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page