An embarrassing morning - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

An embarrassing morning

I have this thing about wrinkled clothes especially wrinkled blouses occasionally I'll wear my pg top to work (under my coat of course) and bring along my shirt on a hanger...today for the first time I forgot my shirt. I reached around to get it from the back of the car and OMG I forgot the shirt. I couldn't go back home..sooooo I found a sweater and tried to hide myself, and on top of it this is my day to cover the front desk. My manager was the only one to notice but I had the willies knowing that I was in my flannel pj top. I ran to a store at lunchtime and bought a shirt and of course everyone noticed I was wearing something different. Talk about mortified. Here I am a lady with a shaved head wearing her pajamas to work. I hope to be an eccentric old lady but this a little too soon.

Shari
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 03:44 PM
Cool Cat

Re: An embarrassing morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprot
I have this thing about wrinkled clothes especially wrinkled blouses occasionally I'll wear my pg top to work (under my coat of course) and bring along my shirt on a hanger...today for the first time I forgot my shirt. I reached around to get it from the back of the car and OMG I forgot the shirt. I couldn't go back home..sooooo I found a sweater and tried to hide myself, and on top of it this is my day to cover the front desk. My manager was the only one to notice but I had the willies knowing that I was in my flannel pj top. I ran to a store at lunchtime and bought a shirt and of course everyone noticed I was wearing something different. Talk about mortified. Here I am a lady with a shaved head wearing her pajamas to work. I hope to be an eccentric old lady but this a little to soon.
Any pictures? You KNOW I LOVE pictures!! Hey, and if you want, ya can send me some pics with you OUT of the shirt too! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

**Your Portion Of Light**

Whether you are a brilliant flame or
but a tiny spark matters not-for the world needs whatever portion of light is yours to give.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 03:50 PM
Banned

I would have been mortified...ugh. Glad you were able to buy another shirt, though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 05:27 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
Oh, Reprot, are you sure you were awake? That sounds like a nightmare come true. Someday--soon, I hope, this will seem very funny. ) Am I allowed just one little snicker?

PS I wouldn't post any pictures, with or without--unless you want a lessong in photography from a member who will remain nameless. Right, Clint?

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 07:25 PM
Cat Addict

hahaha...I would like to see the pictures of you too!!! But not the naked one's that clint wants....no offense.

I actually had an embarrasing moment today too. I think it was Kharma coming back to get me. This morning one of my coworkers broke wind really loud during the morning meeting at work and I couldn't help chuckling a little.

So after work I went to volunteer at the hospital and I had to hurry and change into dress pants and head over there. Well I am not sure when it happened but I got home tonite and took my pants off and I had this brown smudgy stuff all over the butt of my pants. How embarrasing. Not only did I volunteer but I went grocery shopping too!
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 07:34 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to roseeden
I wear a pajamas top to work regularly (did it today). I buy flannel pajamas tops from Victorias Secret 80% off. They are well-tailored and they can fake a regular work shirt anytime, except they are in flannel. But then I am a student and technically we can wear anything.

There is a underwear as outerwear (Hello Madonna) trend going on again. You can just wear it as a fashion statement.
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 08:30 PM
Premier Cat

Wow those are quite embarrasing. One time I forgot to brush my teeth and left for work. Gum covered it a little but I was very paranoid.

Kris, I was laughing so hard at your little story. I don't want to know what that brown stuff was
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-03-2006, 08:43 AM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Kris you are too funny. LMAO
Actually I did think this was funny especially after I called my mother and told her what was going on, she was howling with laughter. The women in my family love a funny story, I know just as soon as I hung up with my Mom she was on the phone with one of my aunts.

Shari
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-03-2006, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat
Wow those are quite embarrasing. One time I forgot to brush my teeth and left for work. Gum covered it a little but I was very paranoid.

Kris, I was laughing so hard at your little story. I don't want to know what that brown stuff was
I've forgotten to wear deoderant before. I never really smell -- the only time I smell is after I work out, and even not that bad at the point...so I'm sure no one noticed. But still..
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-04-2006, 01:09 PM
Cool Cat

I NEVER mentioned the word NAKED in my POST! Hmmmm, me thinks you all have some dirty minds! (No where did I leave that bar of Life Boy) OPEN WIDE YA'LL!!

**Your Portion Of Light**

Whether you are a brilliant flame or
but a tiny spark matters not-for the world needs whatever portion of light is yours to give.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page