Where did you go today?
I reflected on all the places and was amazed it took less then 4 hours too,
1. Public Library--Guitar books and video(no DVD yet), programming book, and one small girl was checking out about 7 or 8 cat books, how cute, just glad I wasn't the other people waiting,
2. Salvation Army store, got this Eureka 2 weeks ago, $5 plus $5 belt and the hepa filter new is $20, so the total will be $30 unless I can get the new filter at a lower cost--so I cleaned out the old one for now,
3. Pawn shop, gotta see if any good guitar deals, not today,
4. Mom and Dad's house, they were gone but I left a 'shop and swap' classified paper there, Dad just called to say thanks and may have a Vacuum belt, too late, $5 installed already,
6. Hyvee--forgot laundry soap and needed 7 gallons refilled bottled water, fella collecting carts outside told me about lazy co-worker, yep, recognized kid from YMCA, replied kill him with kindness,
7. Laundry mat, 7 washers at $1.50 per but I made sure hot water was in use, almost forgot to put soap in,
8. Guitar store near laundry mat, quite a neat selection of oddball vintage guitars, I'll buy alot of them when my Powerball numbers line up,
9. The club, health club that is, just had 1/2 hour till closing because the blankets took more time to dry, so had a good excuse to just sit in the hot tub.
9 places today, it's so nice to be back home,
even though there is now a dirty cat sleeping on my clean laundry!