Anyone on Neopets? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 06:06 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Send a message via AIM to Megan1216 Send a message via MSN to Megan1216 Send a message via Yahoo to Megan1216
Anyone on Neopets?

Anyone on this cool site? You can find me with the name cookie4011. I have two Kacheeks and on Wocky. I adopted MiaMiaNiceGirl the second blue Kacheek from the poun and created Cookie the first yellow Kacheek and SweetiePie a blue Wocky.

*~*~*Megan*~*~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 06:11 PM
Senior Cat

I am! I share an account with my friend megan don't tell anyone, you're not supposed to share accounts

you can find me at randompixie, with a Xweetok named Eraal_Eudrin, A Kougra named Nakkito, a Mynci named Thelonious_Sparticus and an Eyrie named WingEdge
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 06:15 PM
Cat Addict

I signed up for it...but I don't get it at all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 06:22 PM
Senior Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippyhart
I signed up for it...but I don't get it at all.

it's just a virtual addiction site you play games to get neopoints to buy stuff for your pets. you can also buy rl stuff from limited too and other places, though the best thing I've found so far is The Darkest Faerie game for Playstation 2

catlover, finish up the parental permission thingy, you'll be able to make friends and do neomail
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Tom Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to Birdgirl
I am on it too. I have 3 so far... but I just signed up and I don't know what they are. I will have to check later. I didn't make up their names though.... I have enough trouble making up real pet names. It is really addicting. LOL
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Willow771
I am on Neopets..i have been for 5 years

My Nickname is Neo_Pet_Protector

I have
- a male orange Kougra named Agrouk
- a male green Bori named ArmotheDilo
- a male blue Shoyru named Arrciosponndylus
- a female blue Xweetok named RubbberMaaid
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 07:33 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via MSN to vanillasugar
man I've had Neopets forever I started my first acount back in... 99 or 2000. The site has changed SO much since then. I havn't logged on for months

<--Julia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-11-2006, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Send a message via AIM to Megan1216 Send a message via MSN to Megan1216 Send a message via Yahoo to Megan1216
Cool! It's great to know there are alot of addicts!

Cassandra,
This weeked we'll print it out and my mom will sign it and then I'll have acess to neomail and the boards.

*~*~*Megan*~*~
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-11-2006, 06:15 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
Is that safe for a young person? I'd be concerned about that. I would stay away from My Space, too. Seriously. Has your mother read any news stories and cautions about theses sites? Please don't lie about your age. There's a very good reason for the age limit.

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-11-2006, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanie
Is that safe for a young person? I'd be concerned about that. I would stay away from My Space, too. Seriously. Has your mother read any news stories and cautions about theses sites? Please don't lie about your age. There's a very good reason for the age limit.
Yes, actually it is safe. They allow young people like my age on neomail and the boards but the parent(s) have to sign a form stating they give permission so they know it's not just a kid saying that they have permission when they really don't. Yes, I've seen the threads about MySpace and do intend to keep away from it. My mother was right there when I registered, that is how I got my neo name and my neopets' names.

When my mom gives me permission to register for things, sometimes they ask for the birthdate. I don't always put in the exact date, but always the month and year. Safety reason for the date. Thanks for caring about my safety though.

*~*~*Megan*~*~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page