Do you notice the differance with your friends?? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 04:23 AM Thread Starter
ZAR
Cool Cat

Do you notice the differance with your friends??

I defiantly do. My reasons also for leaving my senior school right near the end of the entire 'finsih' year 11 or the 11th grade or what ever. I was considering leaving. I had been getting along there fine. Its not all to do with the 'Erin' problem, I started to find that I was alot different from my friends around me. GUY wise. This thread may sound really stupid, I just wanted to get this off my chest. You of course can share yours when I atually get to the point of the thread LOL. I'm good friends with all the girls in my class, I get along with them great. The other guys don't seem that intersted in them O_O One of the 'gals' asked all the guys how much they talk about girls, when they came to me before I could say anything they said "always!!" and moved on LOL. Some of they guys **** yeah they talk about girls.. Theres always the odd ones out though. Yes not me for once. There are even more differances, I'm more of the 'reble' and bad guy, I'm really just a pushover. LOL I know everyone has there different personalitys, I just feel I'm just out of there legue. O_O Its porberly me just getting it wrong. But have any of you noticed how different you are to your friends?? Well I sure have O_O
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 06:57 AM

hmmm in high school and 6th form i didnt really have any mates. i was the small weedy geeky girl who liked metal music and had a penchant for bikes. i really didnt fit in. was the opposite to everything thats 'normal' (i dont belive anyone is normal). plus my cat was my best mate and i wasnt scared to say so... i sucked big time. i see a few of them out now and lets just say most the girls ended up pregnant at 16, smoking , drinking and living of there parents and benefits. and someof the lads or banged up or serious druggies, yobs or just plain trouble. I laugh at them. i laugh at them all. Long and loud. MWAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA

as for my mates now.... well i always have at least one thing in common with them. be it music, bikes, animals or tv... but we all get along and differences make us unique and i love each and every one of them for there little quirks and bad habits.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 07:32 AM Thread Starter
ZAR
Cool Cat

lol, I'd like to see how my mates turns out lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 05:41 PM

Man do I NOTICE a difference!! HECK YEAH!! They are all like old and smelly and stuff! Oh and let's not forget fat and ugly too. They are NOTHING like me,....... strong, handsome, thin, well built and smelling like rose water.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintsworld
are NOTHING like me,....... strong, handsome, thin, well built and smelling like rose water.

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donaldjr1969
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintsworld
are NOTHING like me,....... strong, handsome, thin, well built and smelling like rose water.

ROFLOL

my thoughts exactly!
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 05:52 PM

..........Did I mention I have on my waders?!
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 06:10 PM

lol on the Clint-o-meter!!

I wouldn't worry about fitting in honestly -- when I was in high school I had a few close friends but I was just everyone's friend -- friendly to all for the most part. It just makes life easier. Each group had their own styles and stuff, and no I didn't fit into that...but I was okay with that. Just think, in a year you'll graduate and you won't see most of those people ever again, except maybe for class get-togethers. I keep in touch with about 10 people from high school, and that's it...so enjoy your time, just be a friend to all, and don't get too hung up on fitting in. If you're comfortable with who YOU are, others will think you're pretty cool...and maybe want to fit in with YOU.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 06:38 PM

high school is a harsh place. I was never very popular. I had a few close friends. I was a bit shy and always very sweet which didn't get you the popular vote at my school. I hated the cliques. There is just too much pressure for you to be somethign you are not. I have a few friends now that I went to high school with that I was never friends with then because of clique pressure. now that they are free they are totally different people. You only have another year to go! hang in there!

that B.S. meter is the funniest thing I have seen all day!! Thanks for the laugh!!!
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 06:52 PM
Tom Cat

Adults often tell high school students that they're going through the best years of their lives. What nonsense, and what a great way to make a teenager upset and depressed.

For most of us, those high school years are difficult and painful. They were certainly the worst years of my own life. Things improved as soon as I'd graduated, and I've enjoyed my life ever since then.

I should mention that I wasn't ugly, weird, or unpopular. I was a tall, thin cheerleader, had good friends, and got asked out by plenty of boys. None of those things made the experience any easier. I've never been to a high school reunion, simply because I have no interest in revisiting that period of my life.

Lori F. is owned by:
Sadie, the four-legged dog
Martin, the three-legged cat
Paul, the two-legged husband
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page