Ghost stories!!!! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 10:27 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jimmyness
Ghost stories!!!!

I love ghost stories So if anyone would like to share their experiences id would love it

Heres one of mine,

Well firstly my house in almost 100 years old so its no suprise that strange things happen quite a bit.
Ok this is when i waz a kiddie, we had this barbie toy that played music. Well one night Mum woke up to hearing 'do do de do' comeing from downstairs, Mum went downstaris and sure enough the barbie toy was going, with all the lights going and the music playing. So Mum goes and turns it off, shes just about out the door when 'do de do do do' it started playing again! Well long story short in the end Mum had to take the batteries out to stop it from keep turning on.

Sincerely, Krystle.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 10:31 PM

I love ghost stories too! The only one I have, though isn't mine. A friend of my dad's had his daughter visiting in the US and she was taking pictures as they were driving at night. Well she took a picture of an empty bus stop and when she got it developed, there were the legs and feet of a guy, and smudged higher. The photo would have shown him to the waist if he'd really been there. The guy sent us the photo, and the article where it had been published. It was really neat.
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 10:38 PM
Senior Cat

once had a whole sound system start playing while it was unplugged and in a box.

I've got a LOT of them though so I'll intersperse them with other people's stories
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 10:39 PM
Tom Cat

When I was about 10, I was walking through our hallway getting ready to go upstairs for dinner one summer. I glanced in my mom's room and then did a double take. There was a little girl in an old fashioned dress with little button up boots and stockings, curly hair held back with a bow. She was reaching up onto my mother's dresser on her tippy toes and her hand outstretched. I stopped in my tracks and stared. She turned her head, saw me and vanished. My hair was standing on end!

Our house was brand new at the time, probably only a couple months old, but the site had been built on before. Our records go back to the 1860's when an older man and woman had bought the farm. Since it is a rural area, the only thing that we have regarding the property is the record of when and to whom the land was sold, for how much, and the acreage amounts of each parcel.

I can't see, however, that anyone wealthy enough to dress their child as she was, would've lived on the land. The small town about 7 miles from our land went through a rather large mining boom which brought the population to over 50,000 at the turn of the century. Maybe she was a visiting child from town? Who knows!!

Also, when I was little, I used to creep into my parents bed to sleep with my mom after my dad left for work at 1 am. My dad's best friend had just passed away from cancer, and as I was drifting off to sleep, I saw him standing in the doorway. He was wearing his trademark cowboy shirt and his HUGE belt buckle. I felt as if he were coming to say goodbye.
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 01:06 AM

I dunno if this is really a ghost story, but my brother has this stupid habbit of knocking on the bathroom door (we share a bathroom) when I take too long in the shower.

A couple of times now, I heard someone knock (and it's a tiny bathroom so I was NOT mistaken) and I opened the door to give him **** and he's not there. Nowhere near the door.

We do have a dog, but he was asleep on his pillow thing. And nothing could have hit the door, either from the outside or the inside.

There are also times when a glass will rattle on the coffee table but, this being SF, I usually ascribe that to tremors or something.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 01:16 AM
Senior Cat

here's my ICA ghost story

There was a legend at ICA (my highschool) that a young nun died in the main building of the school.

I was at play practice (All I need to know I learned in Kindergarten) and was walking from the bathroom to the auditorium when mist formed on the stairs. it became solid, a young woman in a white habit (junior dominican sisters wear white habits). she walked up the stairs, looked at me with these dark eyes and then turned and walked into the wall leading to the library
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra
here's my ICA ghost story

There was a legend at ICA (my highschool) that a young nun died in the main building of the school.

I was at play practice (All I need to know I learned in Kindergarten) and was walking from the bathroom to the auditorium when mist formed on the stairs. it became solid, a young woman in a white habit (junior dominican sisters wear white habits). she walked up the stairs, looked at me with these dark eyes and then turned and walked into the wall leading to the library
aww dude, all the best stuff at that school happened when I wasn't there.
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 01:24 AM
Senior Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breelia
that's what you get for having better things to do than be in Drama
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breelia
that's what you get for having better things to do than be in Drama
... I WAS in drama.... don't u remember? I was in the plays with you..
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 01:28 AM
Senior Cat

you were in the 'other' cast. Remember Ms. T decided to not let both casts practice together until like... two practices until opening?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page