7th Heaven - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 07:18 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

7th Heaven

Does anyone else watch this show besides me? Yes, I'm 25 and still watch 7th Heaven.

Do you think Rose is pregnant? They kind of made it look like that on the previews but I don't think that'd be a good twist to the show.

Do you think Mary will come back for one of the last episodes?

Something big has got to happen with Ruthie...all of her story lines have stunk.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 08:02 PM

I watch it and I am 32, so does my sister who is 36

The pistons are on WB tonight, so it isn't on I was just on the phone with my sister and we were talking about how annoyed we are that the pistons are on instead

I don't think Rose is pregnant, although the previews made it seem like she was.

I doubt Mary will come back and neither will Matt (since he is on a different show now)

If they are gonna do something with Ruthie they better hurry up...there are only 2 episodes left!
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 08:45 PM

I cannot stand Rose, that's all I know. Her character stinks and so does the actor. Blech. I always wonder throughout the whole show if they mean for her to come across as completely NOT genuine...or if it's just the poor acting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 08:48 PM

I watch it. I am addicted.

I hate Rose, too.....what a bad character.

They did make it seem like she was pregnant, but I don't know.....like you said, it doesn't seem like it would be a very good twist. We'll have to wait and see, I guess!
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 10:27 PM

Oh oh oh.... I watch it! I have cable so that silly Pistons game couldn't keep me away. I found it on another channel!

I was rather hopeing a few episodes back that it would have been Simon's and Sandy's baby instead of Martin's - lol - that would have been interesting!

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 11:31 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to Ta3339
pistons tonight.. grr.. didn't realize,, i DVR it, and i hope i got the show! We shall see.. will someone who got it PM me and let me know what happened? And i think matt is coming back, not mary
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-02-2006, 04:02 PM

I've missed the last couple of episodes but have them on the DVR recorder. I caught the last 20 mins of last nights episode.

They never resolved the "Is Rose Pregnant" question. I've hated that character from the start.

They showed previews from next week and both Mary and Matt are in them.

I'm sad to see the Camdens go.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 12:32 AM

Last nights was ok.......still don't know if Rose is preggo or not...both of her parents seem to think she is making it up. (She seems to have really dumb parents who have both been married a million times)

Lucy and Kevin found out the sex of their baby but aren't telling yet.

Still....nothing is going on with Ruthie.

Looks like both Mary and Matt will be on next week.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 04:11 AM
Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to ericalynn429
id have to say that i hate this show. Only because i feel the acting is so poor and its very unrealistic. Wed all love to have their family who are religious and all love eachother and have problems but they still love life, its just not realistic. I cant connect with it. When they talk, it just urcks me just because i dont like the way its being acted. Id have to say ive watched a couple episodes though just because i want to know what happens. Lol. Im more of a Tuesday Night House and Boston Legal Gal. And maybe some South Park here and there. Haha.

<3 Life Isnt about finding Perfection<3 Its about taking what you have and making it perfect <3
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericalynn429
id have to say that i hate this show. Only because i feel the acting is so poor and its very unrealistic. Wed all love to have their family who are religious and all love eachother and have problems but they still love life, its just not realistic. I cant connect with it. When they talk, it just urcks me just because i dont like the way its being acted. Id have to say ive watched a couple episodes though just because i want to know what happens. Lol. Im more of a Tuesday Night House and Boston Legal Gal. And maybe some South Park here and there. Haha.

OH, there is no arguing that it is a very cheesy and unrealistic show......but that's part of it's charm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page