What FORUM background do you come from? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 06:14 AM Thread Starter
ZAR
Cool Cat

What FORUM background do you come from?

As in what other forums have you been on that you loved, and came there and came here. lol if you understand. I'm a bit missing here lol. Joe my friend joined here but thats about it. On the RZ everybody knew your name lol :p I'd love it if good old TK (The Knocker) or Rexy (NickXXX13) or Blockky (Mr.Dark) or rayoflight and Poroko came here. lol all very unformiliar with you all. Not to me, like a home some places are. Cat forum is starting to take that shape for me. How about you, whats your forum background?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 10:22 AM

The other Cat Forum I am on at the moment is ************ - I just love the people there!

I've had a really bad experience with people on another cat forum, and I will refrain from bashing them publicly.

I also belong to another forum, non-cat, called SimplyHired/Simply Fired. Username is HDhug1200. Great people without any trolls! Oh yes, and one other - stop in if you enjoy the old time video games like space invaders. It's Coolmunity - tell them Betsy sent you!

Edit: Sorry, but we are not permitted to discuss other cat forums. Thanks for your cooperation, everyone!
Jeanie, Cat Forum Moderator
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
ZAR
Cool Cat

OMG I forgot Matyuv and Boredalot! They also come from RZ. They Rock like the rest.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 11:11 AM
Premier Cat

Other forums I visit are gaming for Populous, Diablo2 and Unreal Tournament.
I am an admin on 1 of those forums and the other I run.
And on 3 UT gaming servers I spend a lot of time as I am a server admin.
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 12:01 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to roseeden
A guy on the AnimalNetwork Forum told me to come here. A whole bunch of us came here when the AnimalNetwork Forum closed.
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
ZAR
Cool Cat

When RZ sadly closed I created 62aze!
I should really get everyone of the people of RZ here. That would make this place 101% better!
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 12:08 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to roseeden
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEYHWA
When RZ sadly closed I created 62aze!
I should really get everyone of the people of RZ here. That would make this place 101% better!
Not just 100% better, but 101% better??? Man, you are ambitious .
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 01:46 PM
Cat Addict

I just joined another cat forum... Now i have 2 places where i could get info and see beautifull kittys... I hope the people are as friendly there as they are here...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 01:47 PM

I belonged to an Army Wives forum for a while, but there was WAY too much fighting and it was such a headache, so I left. I had originally joined to learn more about the Army, and have a place to go when I had questions, but it was less information and more bickering back and forth.

I found another cat forum, which I won't post here because I think that's against the rules (competing sites), but a lot of my posts were edited/deleted. They had rules about what you could ask about what you couldn't and it was just crazy -- even some of the simplest questions I got grief about (cat related). So I started doing a search for others and found this place...and I came here for a year just in the Health & Nutrition and Behavior section because I got great info -- and then I started to post in The Lounge.

I also belong to a few web design/design/programming forums that I go to in order to get information and inspiration, but I come here much more.
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 02:25 PM
Cat Addict

I started out on AOL many years ago, chat hosting for a classical music chat room and message board. After a couple years of that, I moved to a horse message board, then migrated off AOL (YAY!). I posted on the Arabian Horse Registry boards for a couple years, and have now fallen directly into the Harry Potter fandom. I also post at a wicked little fanfiction snark board, whose contents are not suitable for a family forum.

Lots to keep me busy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page