Simple recipes? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-16-2005, 08:12 AM Thread Starter
Cat

Simple recipes?

Does anyone here know a simple recipe? All of the ones i have looked at have been so difficult to make! any simple ones?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-09-2005, 11:02 PM
Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to kelly4582
cat-nip tea: 2 T Catnip
1 C Water
'kitty yum yums':/2 C Dry cat food
1/4 C Warm water or milk
3 T Catnip
hope they work!

" Oh you can't help that. We're all mad here. i'm mad. you're mad " - The Cheshire Cat
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-10-2005, 07:42 AM Thread Starter
Cat

thnx!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-15-2005, 05:53 PM
Senior Cat

Hi, I'm new here. Someone from the www.catfancy.com forum section of the site posted this site and I think it's a great cat site. So I just joined.

I don't know any simple recipes that are complete and balanced (I rely on cat food) but as a treat, How about some baked chicken? You can buy raw chicken and cut it into pieces, bake them in the oven, add some oregano or rosemary (optional) and then freeze most of it in individual freezer bags but store the pieces you will feed your cats in the rerigerator for no more than 3 or 4 days. Be sure to warm up cold pieces in the toaster oven before serving them to your cat(but don't serve hot, ouch!). Do this every now and then and you will always have a ready to serve treat that's natural and healthy. You can also use the giblets from a cooked turkey as a treat.

They say organic is best, but if you can't find organic I would think that what's good enough for us is good enough for a cat. Whenever I'm having chicken for dinner I usually do give some chicken to my cat Rosie. She always begs for it.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-17-2005, 04:12 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via AIM to Megan1216 Send a message via MSN to Megan1216 Send a message via Yahoo to Megan1216
http://www.google.com
http://www.ask.com

Try putting in "Simple Cat Food Recipes".

*~*~*Megan*~*~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page