Cat Forum banner

Hip Hip Hurray!!!! ADDED PICS.

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  hypertweeky 
#1 ·
Zoey let Patches groom her forhead today!!! :jump :yellbounce :jump :yellbounce

It was just for a couple seconds, but it was legit grooming today, and then Patches curled up on the same blanket as Zoey! I tell you, these two are like a couple of high school girls. One day they are all fine, and the next someones hissing and giving the paw! Patches is finding it more comforting to go over by Zo-Zo and lay by her.....at least on the same blanket, and more and more I am seeing small bits of things getting closer. They are still feeling the waters, but things are definately moving in the direction I had hoped for!

#9 ·
Thanks everyone, for the very kind comments! :D

Things just really seem to be "clicking" all of a sudden these last couple days. This morning when I woke up, Zo-Zo was laying on the carpet close to Patches. This is not a normal thing for her to do, she's always on the couch sleeping when I get up. Tonight, she jumped up on my lap to be next to me and Patches, and normally when I get up to come in the office, she stays on the couch by herself. Tonight though, she has decided to join me and the other two kitties in the office, and is laying on the bed sleeping. Patches is up on one end sleeping, and Pesty is by my feet on the floor. She just seems to have finally realized that she is welcomed to join ranks with the other two kitties, and it's wonderful! I brought her home to live with us in the hopes that she would become buddies with Patches, and it seems to really be falling into place. Even Patches just seems so much happier these days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.