Bailey Sweetie Bean - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-03-2012, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Bailey Sweetie Bean

Please say a prayer or think a kind thought about my baby Bailey Sweetie Bean who we called Beanie. Beanie was my sweet baby and faithful friend for 11 years and passed on June 19, 2012 at 13 years. He was an FIV kitty who also had the beginning of kidney disease and passed away from a stroke. Beanie loved his mommy and daddy, yogurt, the white horse from lord of the rings and graham crackers. Not a day goes by that I'm not thinking of you or missing you. I'm lost without you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0719-23.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	157.7 KB
ID:	4696
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-03-2012, 10:04 PM
Cool Cat

all my love goes with beanie as well on his way to the rainbow bridge. may he frolic like a kitten while he waits for his mommy and daddy. what a beautiful, white kitty.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Senior Cat

My thoughts are with you and Beanie. So sorry for your loss.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lucille & Koko
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 04:14 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

thanks you for your kind words. I miss my baby so much! I knew this day would come at some point, but it seems like it was way too soon. I wanted him to be with me forever. The only thing that is keeping me going is my husband and the 2 new little girl kittens that we just adopted Lulu and Lexie.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-06-2012, 05:15 AM
Cat

so sorry for your loss, what a beautiful regal lil man Beanie was & a beautiful sweet nature to match xxxx

my heart & thought's go out to his mummy & Daddy & lot's of love to Beanie may you run free at the bridge sweet baby boy xxxxxx

"what greater gift......than the love of a cat?"

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-07-2012, 01:13 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

thank you for your thoughts. I'm having such a hard time realizing that he is gone. He was so special and its awful that my family and friends are acting like I should just get over it. He was so wild when we first got him, but then the last few years he really calmed down and turned into the biggest sweetheart ever. He wanted to be on my lap all of the time and he would stand on his hind legs and lift his paws up to me for me to pick him up. I miss his little grumbling too, he didn't really meow until the last few years of his life and most made little grumbling sounds like Marge Simpson.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Nan
Cool Cat

I'm sorry for your loss! He sounds like he was a wonderful kitty.

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 10:05 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Kathy,
I'm really sorry about Razzle. Losing our babies is the worst. I cry everyday for my sweet Beanie. Of course I loved my other cats that I had before him tremendously, but Beanie and I had a really special bond, he was unlike any other cat that I ever had before and the idea that he is gone is heartbreaking. I guess we just need to remember that our love with them never dies and even though they can't be here with us physically they are here with us in spirit.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 12:28 PM
Cat

I'm so sorry for your loss of Beanie. I dread the day when I have to say goodbye to my baby Orry. He is so special to me. I hope you find comfort in your memories of Beanie. I will say a little prayer for you and Beanie.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 05:48 PM
Premier Cat

I'm so sorry about Beanie. I hope it at least helps to be able to get some support here from people who understand that you never just "get over it."

And my condolences for Razzle, too.

Over time, hopefully you'll remember only the precious moments that you had together.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page