Moxie - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 10:48 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Moxie

I know she wasn't a cat, but she had quite a fan club on here, so I thought I would let you all know as well.

I appologize for not being around here in the past few weeks. I've actually been on medical leave from work and am going through a lot of upheaval at home etc. In the midst of this, Moxie just began declining rapidly and I had to make the difficult decision to let her go this evening. Heartbroken cannot even begin to describe how I'm feeling. She was a special dog. I know all dog owners think their dogs are special, but I've worked with dogs all my life, and Moxie was truly one in a million. She loved me perfectly every day of our lives together. It didn't matter if I wasn't being a good mom, she loved me for me, unconditionally. More than that, she loved everyone. She was a working therapy dog for 10 years. She was good at lifting spirits and drying tears. She was more than a best friend. She was a soul mate. My heart dog. I miss her more than words can describe. Run free in heaven baby girl. Chase all the tennis balls, tree all the armadillos, bark at every possum, squeak every squeaky toy, eat every cookie, and enjoy yourself. One day, I'll see you again, and we will never again be separated.

Just a few photos for now. I will make a video in a few days.
These were taken today.

Moxie is irreplaceable in my heart.

Rachael with Thurston, Sully and Ninja.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Puzzles and Tyler, Gone but never forgotten
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 11:12 PM
Tom Cat

I remember thinking what a beautiful dog she was in the "cats and dogs" thread. I'm sorry for your loss.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 11:35 PM
Premier Cat

I'm so sorry for your loss. Moxie was a beauty.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-15-2012, 12:35 AM
Cat

I am so sorry. What a beautiful dog. You can see her soul shining out of those eyes.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-15-2012, 12:58 AM
Cat Addict

Sending my love.

Becky, the proud momma of:

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-15-2012, 01:28 AM
Cat Addict

My deepest condolences on the passing of your dear Moxie. What a sweet face she had! You're right, someday you will see her again and it will be a joyous reunion....

Fran
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-15-2012, 01:45 AM
Super Moderator

Oh, Rachael, I'm so very sorry. Moxie was a beautiful dog who had the best life ever with you.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-15-2012, 02:55 AM
Premier Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to my5kitties
Rachael, my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your beloved Moxie. I feel as if I lost one of my family members. Hugs to you and headbutts and purrs to Thurston, Sully, and Ninja. How are they doing?

----------
Renée
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-15-2012, 03:04 AM
Cat

oh how very sad to read Moxie was beautiful inside & out my heart goes out to you at this heart breaking time xxxx

Moxie did not look ill in the photo's, I am not sure if this make's it more or less sad for you, what was wrong with her if you don't mind me asking?????

run free beautiful Moxie xxxx

"what greater gift......than the love of a cat?"

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-15-2012, 08:58 AM
Nan
Cool Cat

I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet Moxie!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page