My cat died today borka 2000-2013 :( - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-01-2013, 06:14 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

My cat died today borka 2000-2013 :(

For anyone who wanna know about his problem, his kidneys stopped working because a tough disease, he got taken care off till the end, and I hope he will feel better up there.
I'll never forget the suffering of the last 30 minutes of his life ... when we came to the vet he said hes not going to last very long he said even he will do his best the bad things will return back before yesterday...before yesterday he was treated and I thought it would help him for a few days so we went home when the morning came i heard a strong fall i see my cat on the floor barely breathing I ran straight to the vet at 10 am he treated him and we stayed up with him for the whole day the vet gave him the last honor he gave him like 3x infusions,antibiotics and a lot of things to make him feel better..he even made him a small bed to make him to feel comfortable he suggested me to euthanasia him because he was suffering because of kidneys failing..i said no i can't do it i said please continue to treat him he needs to live..so after passing a few hours his kidneys stopped to work..his pee,blood started to came from his stomach all the bad things the vet asked me "do you see now"?i said do it..i went back to the room i almost passed out i couldn't belive it was all over...that was borka's last 30 minutes of his life..i tried to do the best and i hope he will understand me and feel much better up there..i don't want to wish anyone the feeling when you grew up your favorite animal for about 13 years and then you have to bury him....he was like a son to me... i can't even sleep anymore every corner i look inside my house i see my borka sitting on that spot..i couldn't sleep i keep dreaming every time about him...
I made a short video about him..feel free to see it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-01-2013, 06:36 AM
Cat Addict

I am so, so sorry for your loss. It is obvious Borka meant the world to you.
I know it hurts real bad right now. In time, the edge will not be as sharp and you'll be able to smile when you say borka's name because you'll remember all the good times you had together.
Take care of yourself, borka would not have wanted you to hurt so much.
Maybe one day, you will know when, but maybe one day you will have space in your heart to love another kitty, a different kitty. One that needs someone like you to look after and take care of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-01-2013, 06:38 AM
Tom Cat

You must be feeling so much pain right now. I even feel like crying for you both just seeing the video. Borka was a very beautiful cat. I really beleive our kitties are never really gone they are waiting for us when we get to the other side. I'm sure you'll see your boy again some day. Till then remember all the happy times you shared together and take gentle care of yourself x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-01-2013, 06:40 AM
Senior Cat

I'm sorry for your loss. Sometimes we have to think of the quality of life and euthinasia is the most loving gift someone can give their beloved pet to end their suffering. With time comes healing. Thanks for sharing your story
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-01-2013, 06:46 AM
Jr. Cat

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious cat. What a lovely way to remember Borka.

RIP Loki Bear September 2012 - 18th June 2013.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-01-2013, 06:51 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

thanks every one...i remember the vet told me a very strong sentence..animals can be stopped from suffering humans can't they need to suffer until they die...
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-01-2013, 08:53 AM
Premier Cat

I'm very, very sorry for your loss of Borka. Letting our beloved pets go is one of the most difficult things in life to do. Hugs to you.

Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-01-2013, 10:10 AM
Senior Cat

I am so sorry.. try and remember thst without you borka wouldn't have hsd such an amazing life.. try and take comfort in knowing he was loved

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-01-2013, 10:27 AM
Cool Cat

I am so sorry for your loss. This is so sad...you miss him so much! He knows you loved him very much and tried the best for him. He is resting in peace now.
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Premier Cat

Lovely video of your kitty Borka. He was handsome. I had tears watching it. My heart goes out to you.

You did your best to help him and he is feeling no pain now. He will be on the other side waiting for you. what a gift our cats give us to journey this life with us! Cyber hugs (((()))). Run free and happy Borka!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page