Neeko - my soul mate fur friend - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2014, 12:28 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Neeko - my soul mate fur friend

I know this is a cat forum but I don't belong to any other forums. Neeko was my little Pomeranian that died last year at 16. I had the two cats for the last few months of his life but they learned that he was off limits. I am leaving for a few days for work and my pet/house sitter is coming so I pulled up my last instructions for her and read all about my Neeko and what he needed. I can't stop crying now and I mean a big cry. I do love the cats but nothing can replace my Neeko. He was my shadow, so full of joy when his body allowed it and somehow he just stole my heart. He was supposed to be my children's dog but he gravitated towards me. Even in his older age, he became my mother's therapy dog as she is bedridden. He also brought her happiness. Neeko, I miss you and I only hope I did right by you and you were as happy as I was with you.

[/IMG]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2014, 12:35 AM
Premier Cat

Awwwww....Cat owner...
Many of us also have dogs and have felt their loss, as well....when they've gone to the Bridge...
Neeko will be waiting faithfully for you...
You both shared love...and that bond can't be broken.
Hugs and Prayers.
Sharon

"A Cat must have three different names:
An everyday family name; A particular name;
And the name but the Cat Himself Knows, and will never confess." T.S. Eliot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2014, 12:59 AM
Premier Cat

I am sorry for your loss cat owner again.
I am sure Neeko was there with you in spirit as you read the letter...and will remain by your side tonight!

...Always in my heart... Mocha....Nov. 13, 2002 - Dec. 6, 2013
.... Slave to Bengal Cats....Luna, Mystik, Simba, Komet, Meli,
Spark
, and Star
.....and a collection of kittens at various times.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2014, 01:01 AM
Premier Cat

I understand perfectly. My dog Mini was everything. She died 10 years ago and I still miss her every day and she is in every single dream I have.

MowMow is the first animal I've bonded with since Mini passed... he came into my life 5 years after her death.

It takes a LONG time (at least in my opinion) to get over them when you love them that much. 10 years and when I was dusting Mini's picture today I teared up like it had only been 10 months.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2014, 01:12 AM
Premier Cat

I am sorry about Neeko. He was a handsome boy. I miss my St. Bernard, Lilly, three years ago and I still miss her.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2014, 02:29 AM
Premier Cat

I'm sorry about Neeko. I'm sure you made him just as happy as he made you. It must have been extra special that he had a role in your mom's life too.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2014, 09:23 AM
Cool Cat

Hugs Cat owner!! What a beautiful boy, Neeko. They never fully leave us, do they, because we still miss them so, even after time as passed...
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2014, 10:13 AM
Cool Cat

Gentle hugs for you! He was a beautiful little guy!
It hits me hard still when I think of the dearest pets I've lost...sorry your heart is hurting
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2014, 10:22 AM
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMow View Post
I understand perfectly. My dog Mini was everything. She died 10 years ago and I still miss her every day and she is in every single dream I have.

MowMow is the first animal I've bonded with since Mini passed... he came into my life 5 years after her death.

It takes a LONG time (at least in my opinion) to get over them when you love them that much. 10 years and when I was dusting Mini's picture today I teared up like it had only been 10 months.
^^^^^This....
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2014, 10:44 AM
Premier Cat

I completely understand. I came across instructions for Missy the other day and cried like a baby all over again. Even looking at a picture of sweet Zipper makes me cry. We love our fur babies - all shapes, sizes and types. The pain of losing is real, and we totally get it. You have many shoulders to cry on here!! Cry away......

Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page