Feadan July 99 to 3/9/14 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-03-2014, 01:49 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Feadan July 99 to 3/9/14

Well never thought I'd be posting here now..

I came home from work today to find my well loved 15 yr Feadan passed.. I really have no words to describe how i feel right now.. Left this morning.. he ate as normal everything normal..

Vet thinks it was his heart based on how I found him. He looked like he had lain down and gone to sleep.. For his sake im glad it was probably peaceful.

SLEEP WELL OVER the BRIDGE my friend.. You will be sorely missed xxxx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Banned

So, so sorry about your loss of your furbaby. It is never easy, whether they go suddenly or have a long illness. I hope, as you do, that the end was peaceful. He is flying free at the bridge now, with no cares and no pain.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-03-2014, 02:57 PM
Senior Cat

I'm so sorry about your loss. It's so hard. I rarely ever read this section, it's just so heartbreaking and makes me cry.
I'm terrified of coming home like that, but at the same time if they have to go that's probably the best way. Just falling asleep in their own surroundings without the stress of the vet or the agony for us to make that last decision. I wish you lots of strength and I hope you can take comfort that it was peaceful.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-03-2014, 02:57 PM
Cat

So sorry to hear about your loss of Feadan. It is so hard whenever we lose a beloved pet but it seems he had a peaceful passing and is now waiting and playing at the bridge.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Premier Cat

Oh, I'm so terribly sorry! This must have been a shock! My Lacey has a bad heart and I fully expect to find her like this one day - just eternally snoozing. Thankfully your baby did not suffer through a long illness. Hugs to you!

Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-03-2014, 03:00 PM
Premier Cat

I am so sorry for your loss. Thankfully, for him, it seems like it was a peaceful passing and he is now watching down on you from the Bridge.

...Always in my heart... Mocha....Nov. 13, 2002 - Dec. 6, 2013
.... Slave to Bengal Cats....Luna, Mystik, Simba, Komet, Meli,
Spark
, and Star
.....and a collection of kittens at various times.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-03-2014, 03:17 PM
Cat Addict

I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP sweet Feadan.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-03-2014, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Thank You all.. He had no known health issues.. So thats the part that is a bit tough.. But I am glad it seems it was peaceful.. I shall hold on to that part.. It is indeed hard when ever we loose a loved pet. x
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Cat Addict

My wholehearted condolences to you. Beyond the shock, it sounds it like it was Feadan's time to go. How nice that he could go in his own home and maybe didn't even know it was happening.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Premier Cat

Oh my goodness, what a shock that must have been. I'm so sorry. My brother and sister-in-law had a similar experience. Their kitty was fine when they went to bed, and when they woke up in the morning, he had passed. It appears it was the heart in his case as well.

I know you'll always cherish the 15 years you spent together. If it helps to remember some happy moments, please post some photos of Feadan.

But at least his end was peaceful and pain-free. I know that doesn't make it any easier though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page