Hi all, been waiting a few days to post here & it's been very tough time. On Sunday our beautiful 2 year old Siamese Lucy made her transition as she was poisoned by ingesting antifreeze from somewhere nearby.. horrible, horrible, horrible.
She was the kindest, sweetest little bundle that ever was. She talked non stop, she was always in a good mood, she was always in our business, she always made us laugh - she was our kind little omnipresent friend. I remember she used to naively want to be friends with any other cat she came across but soon learned that this is not so normal in puss world. Miss you Lucy puss
Never thought such a small little animal would have such a massive impact, we're devastated & she's left a big hole, it's horrible.
She's left behind her sister Lola who came from the same litter & she is just as special but completely different
. They have spent all their time together from birth - they slept, ate, groomed & played together all the time & now Lola is wondering what's going on, it's heartbreaking.
We want to get her another companion, probably the same breed but we don't know what's best with regard to timing. I know she needs to grieve like we are. Any input would be really great to hear,
but for now....
See you again sometime Lucy, we love you.