My Sabrina - Page 2 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-19-2016, 04:43 PM
Cat Addict

What a wonderful love story and to Sabrina you were her saving angel. And as it happens, the fur friends outlast human relationships. I am sorry for your loss.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-19-2016, 07:20 PM
Cool Cat

Sabrina knew exactly that she was loved and safe with you. What a gift you gave! 20 years of giving and loving, and being trusted all the way to the end.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-20-2016, 03:15 AM
Premier Cat

Hugs to you Deb. Sabrina will always be a part of you. After 20 years together, nothing can break the bond between you. While she waits to see you again, she's romping at the Rainbow Bridge, with all of the other kitties, telling them what a great and spoiled life she had with you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-02-2016, 07:35 PM
Tom Cat

Wow, Sabrina had such a blessed life with you! A rough start, but 20 years of bliss must have been wonderful.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-02-2016, 11:25 PM
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebS View Post
Today is one year since Sabrina left the earth. I got a Facebook notification letting me know it has been a year since I posted my goodbye to her. That was so very painful to write on the day she died. Although Amelia has done wonders in terms of healing my heart, I still miss Sabrina's unique ways. She was one in a million and I hope with everything that I have that I made one thing clear to her....she was safe and loved in my care.
Deb, it doesn't matter how much time has passed, they have a part of our heart, always.

It will be 4 years (4!!! ) in August since I had to send my Blues on ahead, and then come Oct, my Rhythm, 10 weeks apart.

To this day, I LOVE LOVE and MISS MISS them. My life has gone on with the sister they left behind, Harmony, and the new one that came along, Cricket. We all know that no pet can replace another, but each new one finds it's own special spot in our souls. Love is never lost, it never diminishes, but it does expand to include others.

HUGS to you. From your posts, I can tell that the furry ones that cross your threshold are very fortunate.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page