10/5/15 - Page 2 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 01:17 AM
Premier Cat

Oh Gremlin, I'm so, so sorry. I meant to write last night, but your first post had me in tears. You were a wonderful mommy to George. Don't ever feel that you didn't do enough. We saw how much you cared, and it was so courageous of you to take him in in the first place, knowing that he was already ill. It's clear what a special kitty he was from how much you miss him now.

I wish I could tell you that the tears will stop soon, but I can't. But I think writing letters to George will help you to work through the pain. I still have little conversations with Margaux and send her head scratches, ear rubs, all the things she loved, every night.

Sending tons of hugs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 01:32 AM
Premier Cat

Sharing tears with you:'(
I am so sorry...it doesn't help the pain you feel, even when you know the end is coming, at some point...
It hits hard, in the heart, and leaves a space, that sorrow fills for a while...till the happier memories push out most of the sorrow...there's always a bit left....But it becomes Bitter-Sweet...
(((HUGS)))
Sharon
Click image for larger version

Name:	1444195991015.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	95217

"A Cat must have three different names:
An everyday family name; A particular name;
And the name but the Cat Himself Knows, and will never confess." T.S. Eliot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #13 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 07:07 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Send a message via Skype™ to Gremlin
Thank you for the support... It means a lot to me.

Dear little Gremlin,
It's 7:05am. What time is it there? Right now you would be kneading other mommy wanting her to pay attention to you. Last night wasn't any easier than the first night my baby boy. Your mommy is so exhausted. Be good today. Play nice with others.
I love you.

See you after school,
Mommy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 08:28 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Hi sweet boy,
Mommy got to school and got sick so I can see you earlier today. I love you sweet boy.

Love,
Mommy
post #15 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Hi my baby,
I'm sure you can see the new puppy. His name is Finley Oak (insert last name). He can smell you and is confused. I told him that you're my forever baby. It feels weird to tell another animal I love them, but I fell in love with Finley the second I saw him. It feels weird to call my mom his other mommy, and my dad his grandpa. I feel like these titles are only relatable to you, even though past animals have gotten the same titles. I love you sweet boy, maybe tonight will be better. I love you to the end and back.

Your trying to be okay Mommy
post #16 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 10:11 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Dear my Gremlin,
Goodnight my sweet boy. I'm not going to cry for you tonight. You wouldn't want me to cry. So I'm going to try not to. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you to the end and back.

Love,
Your trying to stay strong Mommy
post #17 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-08-2015, 07:46 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Hi baby Gremlin,
Mommy probably will stop writing to you at the end of this week. Goodmorning my sweet boy. How was your night? Finley kept me up for most of it. I hope you're doing well. I miss you so much.

Love,
Your Exhausted Mommy
post #18 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-08-2015, 06:26 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Dear George,
You sent me a rainbow today. It went over the sun. I was at marching band practice and had to stop for a minute just to say hello to you. I love you my sweet boy. My love for you can only grow. Send me another rainbow soon.
Love,
Your Hopeful Mommy
post #19 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-09-2015, 12:26 AM
Premier Cat

Aw, George knows that you'll always love him. Even if you stop writing actual letters, he knows you're thinking of him, and you'll still have your conversations with him. At least, you can be sure that he has plenty of friends. I hope he got a nice greeting from my Margaux, and even from my Olivia.
post #20 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-09-2015, 08:19 AM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
Dear George,
We're going to hold a funeral for you on Sunday. I'm laying by your grave tomorrow. Im going to talk to you so please be there for me to talk. We're going to get a gravestone and flowers. My heart aches so bad for you my sweet boy. You weren't just a pet you were my baby boy, my son. I want you to come back so badly. When do the tears finally run out? How much can a mommy cry before there's no tears left? Please let me wake up from this nightmare soon. Another sleepless night without you my little Gremlin. Mommy loves you to the end of the world and back, forever.

Love,
Your forever crying Mommy
Don't cry forever. He is fine and will be waiting to see you. He will choose you another baby - NEVER to take his place but for you to love.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page