10/5/15 - Page 3 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-10-2015, 12:41 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Send a message via Skype™ to Gremlin
Hi sweet boy,
Thank you for the rainbow. Ever since you sent it I've felt more at peace. I still miss you. I know I need to cry again for you but with Finley and school there's just no time. Thank you for continuing to jingle your collar, meow every once in a while. I'm trying not to cry now, Finley is sleeping. You should be too my baby. Get some rest. Be good up there and play nice. I'll see you soon.
Love,
Your Staying Strong Mommy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-10-2015, 09:30 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Goodmorning Sweet Boy,
How was your night? In two days it'll be a week since you left me. Sometimes I forget you're gone, because I wish you were still here, and then when I look for you you're not here. It sucks. Hope you're being a good boy. Mommy has marching band competition all day. It's supposed to rain all day, too. It seems that rainy days bring terrible days after they're gone. It rained the whole entire week before you left me. I wonder what I'm going to lose next.
Be good,
mommy
post #23 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-10-2015, 02:52 PM
Cat Addict

I am scared to think how many animals I have lost - not just cats but dogs, horses and wild animals who couldn't be rehabilitated. NOTHING makes it easier but there is the comfort of knowing that in Paradise all will be well. it doesn't stop the tears but it gives hope! God bless hope!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-11-2015, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Dear my sweet boy,
Your daddy saw a double rainbow yesterday, one so thick you could see every color in both rainbows. Was that you? Or your canine brother and sister? Maybe all three of you? I went to your grave last night and put some flowers, then your daddy went to the store and when he came back he told me about the rainbows. I asked you to send me another rainbow when I came to see you. Thank you my sweet baby. Everything still hurts, but it more so feels like you're still here in some way, you send rainbows and meows at night and a jingling collar. Please never stop letting me know you're okay. We love you so much. We all do. I wonder if Finley can see you sometimes. We all miss you so much my sweet boy. I'm so scared to get attached to another animal just to go through this pain again. Of course I love Finley, how couldn't I? But, I'm so weary about everything. Be good today, play nice, maybe send another rainbow, to me or daddy or grandpa or other mommy, let someone know you're okay and well.
I love you,
Mommy
post #25 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-14-2015, 10:26 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Hi sweet boy,
It's been a few days. Mommy has been super sad lately and sick. I miss you to no end.
Be good today.
Love,
Mommy
post #26 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-23-2015, 08:53 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Hi my baby,
Mommy has been so busy lately. I haven't been able to talk to you. Mommy's best friend got a kitten and is claiming she's ready to deal with FeLV. I tried to warn her. The kitten gets tested in two weeks. He was a barn kitty. I told her I want nothing to do with her baby, it's too soon for me to even think about kittens. I love you my sweet boy. I miss you more and more every day this never gets easier. I don't cry anymore but sometimes I wish I did. Be good please. Send me another rainbow, or send your daddy one. Either one of us would like to know you're watching over us. I don't get how the sun can still rise without your meows and kisses. I'm so scared that I'm going to forget what you look like, the sound of your meows, or the feeling of your fur. I miss the early morning with you waking me up by hitting my nose. I miss the purrs and cries. I miss you so much. I wish every day I would wake up and I would've just been in a bad nightmare. I want to wake up from the nightmare so badly.

Love,
Your Depressed Mommy
post #27 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-27-2015, 08:19 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Dear baby boy,
your daddy and I have split up. It's sad. Your bearded dragon brother, Joey, died today. I think it's all part of the legendary MacBeth curse. We're reading it in language arts.

Love,
Mommy
post #28 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-27-2015, 08:43 PM
Premier Cat

Gentle (((HUGS))) for you Gremlin....
Sending Healing Prayers for your broken heart...for everything...you're going through right now...
Sharon

"A Cat must have three different names:
An everyday family name; A particular name;
And the name but the Cat Himself Knows, and will never confess." T.S. Eliot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #29 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 06:39 AM
Premier Cat

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how heartbreaking this must be for you. it's been a few weeks now and I just saw this. I hope time is healing your heart and that you are picking up the pieces and have some closure. Many of us truly understand the heartbreak you are feeling. (((hugs)))

Attachment 96282

Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"

Last edited by Marcia; 11-29-2016 at 04:39 PM.
post #30 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 07:32 PM
Tom Cat

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm right there with you - I'm missing my Bentley too. I can't say words that will make it easier for you. So I''ll just offer a virtual hug.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page