10/5/15 - Page 4 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-04-2015, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Send a message via Skype™ to Gremlin
Hi baby boy,
Things have been rough. But I never stop thinking about you. I miss you so much. You sent your daddy another rainbow yesterday. Thank you for that. Mommy is home sick today.
Love,
Your Upset Mommy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-15-2015, 03:34 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Hi my little Gremlin
This never gets easier. Nothing is easy anymore. I love you my sweet boy.
post #33 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-15-2015, 04:39 PM
Cat Addict

You have had a terrible time. Mourning is natural and even healing but it is dangerous to get into a spiral - even though you have more than enough reason to be in one. Bless you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-16-2015, 02:27 PM
Premier Cat

Awwwww Gremlin....
He would NOT want you feeling like this...
Remember the times he tried to cheer you up, if he sensed you were feeling, stressed, or sad??
Can you imagine how powerless he feels...he can't wrap around you, and purr, to take away your pain...
He KNOWS how much you loved him, and still do...that's Forever!
He wants to see his Mommy feeling better...
He would want for you to pass on that Beautiful Love, to another kitty...at some point...
Animals, unlike us, aren't selfish, and Greedy, in the same way, us two leggeds are...
They have Beautiful Spirits, and teach us so many things, for the short while they share our lives...

In my life, I have lost several, and Yes, I've mourned for a while...then I've passed that Love to another orphan, or stray, that has desperately needed the Wisdom, and lessons learned from my departed one...
This is how I honor the memories, and the life, lost...of my Furbabies...

Sending Healing Prayers, and (((HUGS))) as you work through all of this...(you've had a LOT hit you at once) be Kind to yourself...
You WILL make it through.
Sharon

"A Cat must have three different names:
An everyday family name; A particular name;
And the name but the Cat Himself Knows, and will never confess." T.S. Eliot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #35 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-16-2015, 07:17 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Thank you everyone
I'm trying to work through this.
I just miss him like crazy. I've never seen more rainbows the last month in my whole life.
post #36 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-19-2015, 04:06 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

It seems like this year is just terrible.
We lost two guys at our school. One was a sophomore, the other a senior. They were brothers. The older one died on his birthday. The younger one died on impact during the car wreck they were in.
I have lost three friends, two dogs, a cat, and a lizard all in less than six months. I am worn out beyond fixable.

I love you my sweet baby Gremlin.
post #37 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-19-2015, 09:54 PM
Premier Cat

Oh Gremlin, that is a LOT of loss in a very short amount of time. I'm so sorry for all of the losses you've suffered. What a tragic story about the two brothers. I can't imagine how their parents are coping. Is there a counselor at school who you could talk to? Sometimes, it helps just to be able to tell everything that you're feeling to someone you don't know. Even if there's nothing anyone can do, it just feels like a big relief, because someone else is there to share what you're going through.

And of course you're always welcome to talk ("talk") to us here. Sending hugs and strength to get through this very tough time.
post #38 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-27-2016, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Hi Gremlin, Sorry to bring up a old thread. It's now been almost five months since you left me. I still find your fur around the house, in my clothes, sometimes I think I hear you meowing. Sometimes I forget that you're gone. I miss you so much my sweet little Gremlin. I see pictures of you and your dog brother and sister and I just cry. Some days it's easier than others to deal with you being gone.

Always missing you,
Your mommy.
post #39 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-29-2016, 11:32 AM
Kitten

Hi - I only joined this site last week just so I could talk about my gorgeous Kohl who passed away just over a week ago. I know exactly what you are feeling - I had a really bad week last week but I've started to walk round the house now and tell him I love him and before I go to sleep too. I miss him so much but I take comfort from the time we spent together and I know I loved him more than anything and would have done anything for him. I don't know if you are interested but I've read a few books this last week by Animal Psychics - I've never believed anything like this before but I've got to believe he is in a better place and waiting to see me again one day. Perhaps you could try reading one of these books (if you haven't already) and it may help to comfort you as it has me?

Last edited by marie73; 03-29-2016 at 01:15 PM.
post #40 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-29-2016, 04:37 PM
Cat Addict

Never look for a replacement, it's a recipe for disaster but it may be time to forge a new relationship? Our babies don't want us to be bereft for ever - but NEVER look for a substitute.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page