You Have Chosen Tears - Page 3 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-12-2009, 06:58 PM
Cat

Re: You Have Chosen Tears

Such a wonderful poem, reading it reminds me that all of the pets that I have had over the years are happy and are watching over me. How I miss them sometimes...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 07:48 AM
Senior Cat

Re: You Have Chosen Tears

Yeah, I wont be reading the rainbow forum again, thats for sure. Now to get this choke out of my throat.
post #23 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-16-2010, 05:55 PM
Kitten

We've just brought our darling and much loved little Indiana's ashes home after he was killed two days ago and they're currently sitting in one of his favorite places along with his much loved teddy. The worst thing I could do right now would be to read this but guess what? Too late.

I'm glad people say that it's ok for men to cry as I'm currently a total blubbering mess, I think this has released a lot of pent up emotion.

Thank you so much for posting this as despite my - and many others - reaction, it does have a healing influence.

Goodbye little Indiana, our precious special little man. You were taken so young. We'll always remember you and the joy and love you gave us and our love for you will be eternal. I know you're upset at how we feel and the rain that's been here since you went is really your tears but don't cry for us, it's time for you to go and play with the butterflies. We know you love us and will be around in spirit.

Send us a rainbow.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-09-2011, 03:02 PM
Jr. Cat

It cannot be coincidence.... it simply can NOT!!!!! be coincidence that I am reading this poem on the very anniversary of the death of my own loving orange boy......

I had a good cry, I am still blubbering, but it is a relief, too, for him to be sending me a rainbow in this way, by letting me read this on this special day.

He DID look out for me, he still is, I know that for sure.
post #25 of 39 (permalink) Old 06-25-2011, 01:19 AM
Banned

That's very good.
Some days the dream of being reunited with my beloved small friends is the only thing that keeps me going.
post #26 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-05-2011, 02:47 AM
Senior Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to KittieLover Send a message via Skype™ to KittieLover
That was a wonderful poem Jeanie
Thank's for sharing
post #27 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-20-2011, 04:41 PM
Tom Cat

Can't stop crying. Box of tissues please

Kathy
post #28 of 39 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 05:18 AM
Cat Addict

This is so gorgeous.
post #29 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-10-2013, 06:07 AM
Kitten

I cried so hard because the first cat I lost wasn't even one year old yet and he was orange in color (Abyssinian boy). I miss my boy so much! And I just lost another girl in June this year. I can't wait to go join them someday. I really really miss them. My mom says she never wants to have another cat again because of all the pain (many previous pet owners around me says the same), but I don't think I can ever stop loving cats, even though I know the pain that comes with them.

RIP all the loving pets, and blessings to all owners who have lost someone dear. Until we meet again...
post #30 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-10-2013, 04:27 PM
Tom Cat

Awww that was so beautiful even if I'm an emotional sobbing wreck! One of my first kitties when I was a child was a ginger tabby boy called Oliver. The kitties from my childhood have gone now but they always reamin in my heart. I see them in the babies I have now it is so true.
Thomas fell in the bath tub the other day the silly ninny and I know one day he will have to pass on too but hope we'll get to spend a lifetime together.
thanks for sharing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page