worried about kittens....anyone in Cardiff, UK? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

worried about kittens....anyone in Cardiff, UK?

I am getting my kittens from someone I know...hes a nurse at the dialysis clinic my boyfriend goes to. Hes really nice and funny, but hes going on holiday a few days after I collect mine, and as far as I knoe theres only one other person whos taken an interest (nothing confirmed), and he says the rest of the kittens will be left to fend for themselves on the streets. Im not sure if hes joking...the other nurses say his wife wont let him do that. You cant tell with him when he is and isnt joking if you know what i mean. but what will they do if they dont find homes before their holiday. They only just turn 7 weeks then when they go, and theres no talk of the RSPCA. Certainly I will mention it when I pick up my two, but Im really worried that I will feel guilty when I leave with mine and all the other cuties will be left to that fate when mine are tucked up safe inside, and most certainly there is the fate at the RSPCA too despite being lovable kittens. If I wouldnt be intruding too much and I do mention it, maybe theres someone on here who lives nearby that will like to give at least one a home? There are 4 more kittens (if no more have been spoken for) and the area is Cardiff, South Wales in the UK. Naturally if theres nothing to worry about I wont mention it.

Life is what you make it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 01:54 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
What a pity. Perhaps you could describe the kittens. So sad! That would not be a proper thing to joke about.

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-12-2006, 04:50 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

From what I can gather they are brown tabbys. Well, I showed him a pic of a silver tabby and he said its just like that but darker. And he described them to another nurse as being grey, black and then he got interupted so they probably are brown tabbys. he keeps forgetting to take pics so i can see. But I will meet them a week friday so thats ok.

Life is what you make it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page