Raven- Northern California - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 09:15 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Raven- Northern California

Well after telling my land lord I wasnt rescuing any cats for her anymore(rescued 24 this past summer and rehomed all but 3), she's forcing me to rehome one of my cats. I currently have 2 kittens that were mine, and one foster. Problem is, no one seems to want the foster. I've posted on Petfinder and CL

Raven is a 2+ year old spayed female, vet says she is most likely burmese/oriental short hair or something like it. She currently lives fine with dogs and cats and loves attention. Does anyone know someone that might want her? She was found on the nearby army base, abandoned though microchipped. Microchip called back to a disconnected number, no owner ever came to claim her.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 11:26 PM
Premier Cat

She is beautiful. I hope she finds a furrever home soon. Oh, and poo on your landlord for sour-grapes!

post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 12:26 AM
Super Moderator

Raven is absolutely stunning. She's just beautiful and unique-looking.

I think if you advertised her on Craigslist with a picture, she'd find a new home within days. Good luck, and bless you for all the rescues that you've done.

Oh, and your landlady is a total witch. She's probably just in a bad mood - you know, with that house falling on her and all.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 12:33 AM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
It would be helpful to know in what part of the country this beautiful cat is living.

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 12:42 AM
Super Moderator

I was going to suggest to her that she just send Raven directly to you, Jeanie, but she's new and wouldn't know what I'm talking about!

post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 12:59 AM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
I wish she wasn't in Northern California...

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 01:16 AM
Super Moderator

I'm glad she's not in Southern California. Raven is just breathtaking!

Nagini, she's so beautiful, I'm sure you'll find a home for her. I just saw that you've already posted on Craigslist (sorry I missed that). Keep posting, new people pop on every day to check it out. Even though she's a foster, I know you already love her. I can't believe your landlady. I have bad words in my head right now for her.

post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 10:33 AM
Cool Cat

how nice of the landlord, you do them favours (you did say rescue for them) and they come back and tell you you cant even keep one rescue?

thats kind of unfair....
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Thanks a lot for the support guys, I'm trying to find a new place, but I know she wont give me my pet depost back So I have to save up about a grand in order to move and my dog training business is in the slow season at the moment.

She is a beautiful cat, she used to not get along with the kittens, but no she plays and cleans them. I've been trying to find her a home via petfinder and Craigslist for about 6 months now with not a single e-mail(that wasnt from africa/camaroon).

I dont know what to do about my landlord aside from moving, I paid pet rent with no restrictions, what they're doing is actually breaking california state law(trying to make me get rid of the reptiles) but the cats I cant exactly fight, I dont have the money to sue her.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 04:29 PM
Premier Cat

What a pretty looking cat! I don't understand how you helped her rescue cats then she is making you get rid of one?? I am so confused & baffled. If you see that she is breaking the law, I suggest finding a way to present this law to her so she won't keep making you get rid of your reptiles!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page