Feather and Precious need a new home!! (Allergy Cats) - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 01:54 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Feather and Precious need a new home!! (Allergy Cats)

Feather, all white, female, she is at least 10 years old my friend got her as an adult cat so she is around that age. I don't think that its food that shes allergic too just stuff in the air i guess. in the winter time she loses some of her fur and gets red bumps. she has a shot that she can get for it but most of the time they just couldnt afford it. The allergies make her lose some of her fur during part of the year. She is spayed, declawed, and is indoor kitty oh and did I mentioned she drools? I wish I could take her in but we have a house fool of puppies that somebody dumped in my yard and I can't not even foster them. She gets along well with other cats and is extremly friend with strangers.

Precious is female, brown, fixed, declawed, and she was a kitten when my friend got her in 3rd grade so shes just like 8 or 9. I didn't get a chance to meet this girl so I don't know much about her except that she gorges her self with food and than she vomits it. She also has the same allergies as Feather but my friend says with a shot it can be treated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page