seattle/tacoma kitty needs home!! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-13-2008, 03:59 AM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

seattle/tacoma kitty needs home!!

there's been a kitty hanging outside my apartment for a couple weeks now. i dont believe it has a home, poor thing's ribs poke out, it has no collar, and i can't feel a microchip. i've been feeding it and it inhales everything i put out for it. it's a gorgeous cat, a longer haired siamese looking kitty but with tabby markings on it's face and beautiful blue eyes. it's not declawed. i'ts super friendly and sweet, and just begs to be loved. it head butts with it's whole body. i'm dying to take it in myself but my boyfriend says no. i'm in tacoma, but i'd be happy to transport it to seattle or olympia. i just want this sweety pie of a kitty to have a good home. i can try to get pics if anyone is interested.

***pics below***

-faile

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

artistry by ForJazz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-13-2008, 04:05 AM
Premier Cat

Wish I was still in Goldendale, WA...I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat!

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-13-2008, 04:36 AM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

ok, i went and took pics:

-faile

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

artistry by ForJazz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-13-2008, 11:42 AM
Premier Cat

Thanks. Now I'm really wishing I lived closer!

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-13-2008, 01:56 PM
Premier Cat

Look at that happy face!!

My hubby will be in Seattle starting on the 20th. I tried to talk him in to bringing the cutie home. He said NO .

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-25-2008, 02:21 AM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

good news! my boyfriend broke down, and stray kitty is now stashed in my spare bedroom. one major problem though- i leave on monday for a 3 week course in oregon, and will not be home to supervise introducing the kitties. i'm debating whether to trust my boyfriend to introduce them or leave new kitty quarantined until i get back. either way, i should probably get new kitty to a vet before they meet face to face huh? i also need a name for kitty. any suggestions? i don't even know kitty's gender!

-faile

artistry by ForJazz
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-26-2008, 08:04 PM
Premier Cat

I'm so happy you are keeping the kitty! I think it's best if you take it to the vet first & just quarantine it while your gone. That way your kitties will get used to another kitty in the house. They might meet accidentally anyway while your gone. Good luck
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-27-2008, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

kitty is going to the vet tomorrow, and if she's all healthy i'll write out an introduction schedule for boyfriend to follow. hopefully by the time i get back i'll have a big happy pile of kittyness.

-faile

artistry by ForJazz
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-27-2008, 05:03 PM
Premier Cat

She's so unusual looking! What a pretty cat. Her tail looks like a feather duster.

I would keep her separated until you get back so you can work on the intro. Just in case something goes awry, your BF will not have to deal with it alone, especially since he resisted having her in the first place.

I'm glad she has a new home with you

Owned by Pepper and Pumpkin RIP Snickers 8/22/00 -- 11/28/06

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-27-2008, 06:17 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
I'm glad he couldn't resist that beaitiful girl!

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page