3 Legged Cat in KY Needs Good Home- Pics Added! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-19-2008, 11:00 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

3 Legged Cat in KY Needs Good Home- Pics Added!

I was at the local shelter for something else the other day and saw a lovely light orange cat with a badly injured open right front leg wound. I knew they would put him down as they don't have the resources to handle such things. SO, I am a sucker and footed the bill for him to have it amputated. He was just too nice a kitty and I hated to think of him being euthanized if I could save him.

He had his RF amputated and was neutered yesterday and is doing very well, already has adapted. Wasn't using that leg much before anyway due to the severe injury. I can't keep him as an inside cat but worst case scenario he could live in our barn. I would REALLY rather he find a good inside home so he won't be at such risk. I gave him a second chance, hoping someone can give him a third.

Very cute boy, sweet, affectionate, 2-3yo male. Handsome light orange, good sized cat, some white on face and chest. I have pics by email. ANY help is most appreciated, he needs someone to love him. Please email to buschkn at aol dot com

THANKS!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-20-2008, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Here are a couple pics, hope this works.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-20-2008, 06:39 PM
Cat Addict

He is lovely. I hope he finds a wonderful forever home soon. You might try listing him on Petfinder.com, or seeing is a local rescue group would mind listing him for you.

Rachael with Thurston, Sully and Ninja.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Puzzles and Tyler, Gone but never forgotten
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page