Kittens in need of home in New York - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-01-2008, 02:11 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Kittens in need of home in New York

Hello everyone I'm Cat Ironicly enough

I'm a wildlife rehabilitator who has been fostering and taking care of 4 Kittens and there beautiful mother. They are sweet as can be and have been very well socialized. Momma the mother cat doesn't get along very well with dogs but other than that she's such a sweet heart. Kittens and momma have been tested and found negative for heart worm parasites and feline leukemia and FIV. They are up to date on vacines and are very soon to be spayed and neutered. I'm looking to find deserving homes for these lovelies so that we can have more room to foster more. Pictures are coming soon and if anyone is intersted please let me know.

About the kittens:

I have 3 Males and 1 Female. Adoption Fee is cost of the spay/neuter from a low cost clinic. they come with papers and 2 out of the 4 kittens have Hemingway toes. Please feel free to contact me with any questions

and also feel free to check out my website www.pawsofloveonline.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page