Very Sweet Cat Free to the Right Home (South Florida Area) - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-23-2008, 08:37 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Very Sweet Cat Free to the Right Home (South Florida Area)

Hi, my name is Karma. I'm a beautiful, sweet, loving adult female cat with so much to offer. I am spayed and have all my claws. My foster mom rescued me me six months ago. I was almost dead - very skinny and hungry! She's been taking care of me and pampering me and feeding me, and now I am sooooooooooo beautiful and healthy! Problem is, she already has a cat and she's staying with mother right now and her mother doesn't want a second cat in the house. I'm a little shy at first, but once I get to know and trust you, I will be your best friend - always following you around and always at your side waiting to snuggle with you. My foster mom loves me very much and it will break her heart to let me go, but if she finds the right person, as much as it will hurt her, she will give me up for adoption - because she cares so much and only wants the best for me. She spends a lot of time with me outside, but she feels that I deserve so much more...

You can see me in my mom's avatar (I'm the one on the left). The photo doesn't do me justice, though! You should see me up close - I have gorgeous markings of black and sand-colored stripes and swirls. And my tail looks like a raccoon's!

Would you please give me a chance at a good, permanent, loving home?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-01-2008, 09:26 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Re: Very Sweet Cat Free to the Right Home (South Florida Area)

I'm new to this site, but I'm just wondering ... I see that (at the time of this post) 36 people have viewed my original post, yet no replies. Why? I thought the ad sounded pretty good. Does it sound stupid?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-01-2008, 09:35 PM
Premier Cat

Probably no replies because most people here already have enough cats. Like me, I have 10. I don't actively look for more cats, I let the needy ones find me. I also foster for PetsMart who adopts out the kittens/cats I've fostered.
Right now, Karma has you, so most members probably don't feel a need to step in. I thought your ad sounded sweet, as if it was coming from Karma herself. Good luck finding her a home,
Heidi

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 09:34 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi n Q
Probably no replies because most people here already have enough cats. Like me, I have 10. I don't actively look for more cats, I let the needy ones find me. I also foster for PetsMart who adopts out the kittens/cats I've fostered.
Right now, Karma has you, so most members probably don't feel a need to step in. I thought your ad sounded sweet, as if it was coming from Karma herself. Good luck finding her a home,
Heidi
Well, I figured if people aren't actively looking for a cat, why would they seek out this section and read the posts about cats needing a home? There have been a lot of views on this post but no replies...

So you have 10 cats? Aw, what's one more? LOL

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat'sBestFriend
So you have 10 cats? Aw, what's one more? LOL
I know. Don't remind me. I just brought home a feral kitten on my birthday, Tuesday, and am hoping the dental office is able to trap the other siblings of her litter.

Also, I think people read the posts in this forum because they like hearing about how other people help and rescue these needy kitties. Also...if they know someone who lives near wherever the needy kitty is, they can let their friend know. I suppose I think of it more as a 'source of information for networking', not really a re-homing forum.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page