Gorgeous feline leukemia + Himalayan desperately needs a home ASAP. - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 08:08 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Gorgeous feline leukemia + Himalayan desperately needs a home ASAP.

A local vet recently called our shelter asking us for help with this cat. Unfortunately, we're packed and they've apparently had her for a while and want her out of there ASAP. I didn't personally speak with them or write up her profile, so I don't know why they think she needs to be an only cat. However, they've been calling a lot lately saying they need her out of their clinic, so hopefully they'll be a little more flexible than the profile seems if they actually want her to end up in a home.

Petfinder Adoptable Cat | Persian | Wallingford, CT | Lilly

She's a gorgeous girl. Someone pleeeease help her!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-04-2010, 12:28 AM
Premier Cat

She is a gorgeous cat. What a beautiful coat!
May I make a suggestion? The pic makes her look grumpy with her eyes half shut and ears back. Can someone take a better promo pic of her with her eyes open wide and ears forward. Get someone to wave a teaser toy around while someone snaps the pic. A Persian's big round eyes are one of it's most endearing features and you can hardly see them. Looks like she has beautiful copper colored eyes too, but you really have to look hard to see that.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-04-2010, 01:11 AM Thread Starter
Cat

It's the picture that they sent us from the vet :-/ I completely agree with you. She looks pretty perturbed! I'll see if we can get them to send a better one, but I have a feeling theyre not going to give her much more time there
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-04-2010, 01:35 AM
Super Moderator

The picture makes so much difference. The one they used for Gigi on Petfinder got no hit for months, then when they used the ones I sent them, people responded. And they'd had the ones I sent them for months. grrrr With smooshy faces, getting them to look UP helps with their expression.

I hope Lilly finds a good home soon.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Tom Cat

What a beautiful kitty. If I lived in CT, I would scoop her up. I am still sad about my Patches, but looking at these pictures makes me a little bit happy.

Shannon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page