3 male kittens and mama - Ottawa, Ontario - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-23-2011, 12:28 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

3 male kittens and mama - Ottawa, Ontario

Out of a litter of five the two girls have a home and will likely be going this week. The three boys and mama not so much. I love cats, but I can't keep them all (and really shouldn't keep any at all as we don't have the space for them to run and be kitties). I'd really like to find homes for all of them. I'm willing to deliver between trenton/kingston/cornwall/montreal/ottawa.

https://www.catforum.com/forum/41-mee...er-litter.html

pictures are posted here!

Thanks for thinking of us.

Proudly Owned by:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-23-2011, 02:39 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Angry

Just found out a scary bit of news that makes me that much more convinced that I did the right thing for these guys taking them home with me...

The people who had these guys before me also have two dogs, looks like the daughter 13yo stabbed one with an axe handle last week(I got a call to take the dog to the vet{apparently the dog went out back and came back with a silver dollar sized hole in her side} because the parents were out of town and the daughter was home alone with the dogs)

I'm so very very very glad that these cats do not have to live with that psychotic child.

Proudly Owned by:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 08:27 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

anyone?

Proudly Owned by:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 10:38 PM
Senior Cat

WHAT? she stabbed the dog with an axe!? oh my, I felt like fainting when I read that, I just can't believe it.

I'm happy you're finding homes for the kittens, (specially 'cause is so hard not to keep them all!) good luck with everything. I'd adopt one if we weren't that far

hugs!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page