Ricky - Dartmouth, NS, Canada - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-31-2011, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Ricky - Dartmouth, NS, Canada

Ricky is a sweet and lovey little boy who was rescued at the same time as my Apple, but is about 3-4 weeks older so he's about 13ish months old. He's a talkative kitty who gets along well with other animals - cats & dogs. He was rescued as a feral, but there is nothing feral about this kitty at all. Not a scared fibre in his being. lol

In the late spring he had all of his teeth removed due to stomatitis. He's adjusted very well!

Because he's now an adult and is special needs because he has no teeth, his chances of finding a forever home are very reduced. He's currently living inside the rescuer's home since my two left in October rather than in her rescue "shed" (It's been converted into a kitty wonderland) since there are newer kitties in there.

I figured I'd post here in hopes that perhaps a home might be found even though I know most are from nowhere near here!

Petfinder Adoptable Cat | Domestic Short Hair - Gray And White | Eastern Passage, NS | Ricky

And a link to the rescue organization:
Sonya's Cat & Animal Rescue Society

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-31-2011, 08:48 PM
Super Moderator

Poor little guy. If I may make a suggestion, I'd remove the picture of him lying down, it makes him look sickly. The other two pictures are cute. When it comes to adoptions, pictures do make a big difference.

I hope he gets a good home soon.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-31-2011, 09:17 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Thanks, Marie. I'll pass that along. Every little bit of advice we can get to find this little fellow a fur-ever home is very appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-07-2011, 01:28 AM
Senior Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to KittieLover Send a message via Skype™ to KittieLover
Poor little man I hope he can find a furever home soon enough.
Has he been adopted yet?
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-07-2011, 01:44 AM
Super Moderator

Okay, I see the "sickly" picture was removed, but now there are pictures of the mouth.

Hmmmmmmmmm

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-07-2011, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Yeah I suggested those weren't exactly likely to get the poor fellow adopted. /sigh

He did have someone visit to meet him yesterday and just waiting for her decision - she wanted to take a day or two so it's not an impulsive choice. Fingers crossed.

He really is perhaps the most adaptable & friendly kitty I've met in many years.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Super Moderator

Fingers crossed here, too!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page