Black cat - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-07-2011, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Black cat

Screech is around 8 or 9 years old. He loves and craves people. He needs to be an only cat. He used to be my son's cat but he moved (his ???? ex-wife's fault). My friend took him because we thought his cat and Screech could be friends but that didn't happen. He's 20 lbs and healthy. Just took him to the vet for vet check and blood work. He doesn't get any exercise because he is locked in a bedroom 23-1/2 hours a day. I try to keep him out longer as much as possible, but Karl says him and Screech have their routine. He loves to be brushed and cuddled. I so want to find him a forever home.

Kathy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-08-2011, 12:37 AM
Premier Cat

Black cats are the hardest to place. Some of my favourite cats have been black ones and they were all the biggest sucks. Very loving. Unfortunately, quite a few people have a negative attitude about them through superstitions, etc. and they're usually the last to be adopted from shelters. I wish you luck!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-25-2011, 11:04 PM
Jr. Cat

I hope that you have had some luck placing the cat if not I hope that you have tried or will still try re introducing the 2(can google how on the net) you really can't lock a kitty in a room 24/7 it is not healthy for them mentally or physically unless it is a darn huge room!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page