Stray in Michigan needs a home - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-23-2011, 03:56 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Stray in Michigan needs a home

I posted earlier about a tabby cat needing a home. It was abandoned about a month ago in my apartment complex and it's since then warmed up to my son and I due to me being the only one around here who feeds it and gives it attention. If I could, I would take it in and keep it myself, but, unfortunately, were not allowed pets here. I put a crate out on my porch with a blanket for it, but, that won't keep it warm when winter hits. It looks like all it wants is a safe, forever home for once, as it ran in my apartment a little while ago when I placed it's food out for it....made me feel bad that I had to boot it back out. Where I live is not a safe place for it to be outside at all, plus with halloween coming up, it's a major concern with the chance of it maybe running across a not so nice human. If anyone can help, or know of anyone who can, please contact me. My only other option is relocating it to my moms work with some other cats that live outdoors there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-26-2011, 05:46 PM
Cat

Where are you located? In Clyde Township, there is a no time-limit shelter. If the cat is adoptable (free of disease like feline HIV and leukemia and socialable), the Blue Water Area Humane Society will keep it until he/she is adopted.

Last edited by marie73; 10-26-2011 at 10:40 PM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-27-2011, 01:52 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Thanks, but, I found him a foster home, the lady is willing to keep him until a permanent home is found. Now to just find him his forever home, but, at least until that is found, he will be inside in a warm, safe house.

Last edited by KariyaReyleesMom; 10-27-2011 at 01:55 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page