Missy from Texas - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-12-2014, 11:44 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Missy from Texas

Hello everyone I am needing to place a 4-6 year old chinchilla persian silver. She is very sweet. She uses her litter box, loves to be brushed and very loving. She is spayed and declawed, I do not know if she is micro-chipped.

The reason I need to place her is the previous owner is going into assisted living. I have contacted several rescues and they are filled, they suggested that I try to find her a good forever home and that they would make room for her if all else failed.

I know that she is dog friendly, as she was raised with a dog. Her dog brother, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, has already found a forever home. I was hoping to place them together but had to let the Cavalier go to a wonderful family.

If you are interested please PM and I will be glad to answer any questions. She will come with her bed, dishes, food, brush and toys.

Thanks,
Carrie

P.S.I was unable to post in the "Cats In Need" thread, mods please
remove this if I'm not suppose to post here and I will post in
proper thread when I'm able to do so.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-12-2014, 08:36 PM
Premier Cat

Oh What a Pretty Girl!
How sad for her that her owner had to go into assisted living and now she's separated from her doggie buddy as well...
I'm glad you're taking care of her for now and I hope she finds someone who will love her soon.

"A Cat must have three different names:
An everyday family name; A particular name;
And the name but the Cat Himself Knows, and will never confess." T.S. Eliot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-13-2014, 04:41 AM
Premier Cat

What a doll. My Sam was a silver Persian but had an apple face vs pug face. I have such a heart for the Persians! I hope she finds a good home soon....and welcome to the forum. I don't know how many members here are in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Might have better luck seeing if a shelter will sponsor her through Petfinder.com while she stays in your care.

Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-16-2014, 01:41 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Tried to edit post to add pics, was unable to do so, so I will reply to it. Here is a picture of her helping me rake leaves. I only let her out in the yard when I'm with her, as she is declawed. She is a sweet kitty, almost dog like, I guess having been raised with a dog all her life she thinks she's one, lol.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-16-2014, 07:18 AM
Premier Cat

Be still my beating heart!! THAT is the kind of cat and face that makes me melt!!

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-16-2014, 10:11 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
Be still my beating heart!! THAT is the kind of cat and face that makes me melt!!
She's so tiny too, I was told that this type of persian is smaller than most others. I'm not a cat person but she is a sweety.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-16-2014, 10:16 AM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Me TOOs!!! How CUTE is she!!!!!!! I wish I could
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-16-2014, 01:30 PM
Premier Cat

CarrieL - you're not a cat person??? Ha! You must feel like a fish out of water on this site! You've found a good forum for her. Anyone in the DFW area would be lucky to have her! Are you willing to help pay for transporting her if someone were so inclined to want her shipped to them?.....NOT me!, it's a rhetorical question!!.

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-16-2014, 01:41 PM
Banned

OMG she's gorgeous! What a little sweetie.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-16-2014, 03:20 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Quote:
CarrieL - you're not a cat person??? Ha! You must feel like a fish out of water on this site! You've found a good forum for her. Anyone in the DFW area would be lucky to have her! Are you willing to help pay for transporting her if someone were so inclined to want her shipped to them?.....NOT me!, it's a rhetorical question!!.

I love all animals, just not sure how cats think, lol. I will not be able to pay for transportation. Ideally I will meet with anyone within the DFW area.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page