Helping my GA friend - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-20-2015, 04:05 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Helping my GA friend

Are there any Georgia Cat People that come here?

My friend is moving and needs to rehome her 2 cats. (she still living in Ga just in a different area).

here is her info the cats. I don't have any pictures though. I'll ask her if she can send me some pictures.

Chloe is a 6 year old short haired black cat. She has to be the only pet in the household with mature, adults. They cannot be college age or anything like that because Chloe doesn't like strangers. She doesn't like other cats, she swats at dogs and we never allowed her around the bird because she would have attacked her. She is TERRIFIED of outside and will only go outside if you stay out there with her. Otherwise, she meows constantly and calls attention to herself, which is very dangerous with predators - INDOOR ONLY. Chloe loves her caretaker and that's it. She LOVES to play and will "talk" to you.

AJ is a 3 year old long haired black cat who is extremely shy. He will warm up to you and other pets, but it takes him a little bit, so you have to be patient. He is long and skinny, but loves food. He adores playing (once he has warmed up to you) - he strongly prefers bright colors such as yellow or orange for his toys. He is quiet and keeps to himself most of the time, barely ever meowing. He seems to prefer to befriend male cats and doesn't mind dogs as long as they are quiet, respectful and don't chase.

Both cats are fixed and litter box trained - AJ has a microchip and Chloe does NOT. Please let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know!

So if you live in Ga and can help her out please let me know.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-22-2015, 05:57 PM
Premier Cat

Why does she "need" to get rid of them? I moved 3500+ miles (across the country) with 2 dogs and a cat.

Why doesn't he just take them with her?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-23-2015, 12:27 AM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMow View Post
Why does she "need" to get rid of them? I moved 3500+ miles (across the country) with 2 dogs and a cat.

Why doesn't she just take them with her?
Because shes moving to a rental place that only allows 2 pets. so she has 1 cat & 1 dog. so she needs to find homes for the other 2 cats.
Im tryn to help her. but it doesnt seem to be working. ive given her some ideas...but all she does is shoot me down.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-23-2015, 12:31 AM
Premier Cat

Yeah, that's very frustrating isn't it? When you try very hard to help someone and they wind up doing the opposite, then complain about the outcome.

Sorry, no sympathy for your friend, animals are for life. She needs to find a different place to live where she can live up to her responsibilities.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page