Kittens of stray cat need homes in San Diego! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2016, 09:07 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Question Kittens of stray cat need homes in San Diego!

Hello! A stray cat who adopted my family had 5 kittens and I need some help finding good homes for them! I haven't had any luck with friends or acquaintances so far and my vet told me not to post on craigslist. We have decided to keep 2 of them
The rest are all male and are 12 weeks old. They are well cared for, but haven't had any shots or anything yet (we were going to leave that to the responsible new owners).

I have 1 short haired black kitten, 1 longer haired black one, and one big orange tabby
I know that the chances of finding homes for them here is probably very small, but I thought I'd try anyway! Fingers crossed

Last edited by marie73; 06-20-2016 at 10:56 PM. Reason: cannot post links to other cat forums
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2016, 11:05 PM
Super Moderator

Won't your vet neuter these kittens at low or no cost to you since they know they're kittens of a stray? I really hate to see them adopted out unneutered and without shots. You can ask a small fee to recover those costs.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-24-2016, 08:03 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

The receptionist at my vets office adopted one yesterday! Obviously she will neuter and get him his shots.
If I can't find the other ones trustworthy homes soon, I will get them neutered at the humane society or ask the vet to do it at a reduced cost like you suggested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-24-2016, 08:07 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Click image for larger version

Name:	otter2.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	200.2 KB
ID:	106601

Click image for larger version

Name:	conan2.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	180.6 KB
ID:	106609

here are pics of the two remaining kittens
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-25-2016, 02:06 AM
Tom Cat

You could try posting ads, with pics, at vet clinics. At least the people who see the posters have a vet! Still interview and get references, including the vet. They are very cute! Wish I could, I already have 14 kitties!

I am not a cat lady,
I am The Cat Lady!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-25-2016, 08:04 AM
Premier Cat

Some smaller shelters might let you put your kitten up on their petfinder sight. We do that for people as long as the kitten is s/n and vacc. Call around your area to see if you can find someone to help.

A good shelter understands the bottom line is to s/n and find indoor homes for all cats and they may partner with you to help you achieve that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page