Can any one help - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-10-2016, 12:52 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Can any one help

Hi ..... I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this but I thought I would try anyway.... Anything to give my cat mischief a chance. I am looking for help for my cat. I just became homeless and I am looking for some help in finding her a foster home or some safe haven .... I'm all she's know... She's all I have but I am hoping someone can give her a better chance than what we have been through the last few nights.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-12-2016, 01:29 PM
Cat Addict

I think you have to be more proactive locally and with anyone you know. Is there a no kill shelter in your area? If you state where you are located, I hope someone else can provide you with resources.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-13-2016, 10:08 AM
Cat Addict

If you are posting here, then I would assume you have access to internet. Do a web search for local no-kill shelters or animal sanctuaries close to you.

Also, if you personally are in contact with organizations who provide support to the homeless (like a mission or shelter), they may be able to seek assistance for Mischief.

Don't give up hope. Our shelter took in a special needs cat from a gentleman who was in a similar situation. After he was able to get into a stable living situation months later, his cat was still with one of our foster homes and he and his cat were happily reunited.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeff & Nala
Simon and Penny, waiting patiently at the Bridge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-13-2016, 08:49 PM
Cool Cat

You and Mischief will be in my prayers. My daughter was in such a situation for a short time - I didn't even know, she didn't tell until later. She and her cat lived in her car. It was not a good setup and she was fortunate to find a place to stay (with her cat) very soon.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-14-2016, 08:30 AM
Super Moderator

A location would be helpful....

Holly, Misty & their friend, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May, Maggie & Kobi forever in my heart.
Yes, I know I need a new signature pic...someday...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page