!!!Kittens for sale!!!! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-25-2005, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Send a message via AIM to MidnightSkye
!!!Kittens for sale!!!!

I have 5 beautiful kittens for sale 3 girls two boys we believe. able to go to new homes in about 5 weeks,$10 each for them. mom is a black cat dad is siamese. 4 of the kittens are a white grey color with grey legs,ears,and tails. the last kitten is black. pics are below.

white grey kitten:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

black kitten:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-25-2005, 04:39 PM
Cat Addict

How cute! They remind me of Sabby and his littermates. Good luck on finding them homes.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-25-2005, 04:42 PM
Cat

They're beautiful, Midnight. Where are you located?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-03-2005, 12:17 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Send a message via AIM to MidnightSkye
im in florida

white grey kitten:

black kitten:
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-22-2005, 03:51 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to roseeden
When I saw the topic "kittens for sale" I felt a sudden rush of anger in my system. Who could be selling kittens on a forum that is supposed to help kittens find homes??? It is kitten season and there are thousands of kittens that need good homes.

However, upon actually reading your post. I feel terribly sorry for misjudging you. You are a very conscious cat owner and I applaud your efforts. Charging $10 for kitten is an extremely smart idea even though $10 is not enough to cover the cost of the kitten. The price is low enough so it would not deter people from getting those adorable fur-balls and getting a "free kitten" instead, yet the price is just high enough to deter people from getting those kittens and selling them for $25 each to God knows who and what.

It is such an excellent idea. I wished that all those people out there offering "free kittens" would charge $10 for each kitten. I got all of my kittens for free yet I shudder at the possibility that if I was not there, the kittens would probably be sold to horrible people by now.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 07:58 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to Ta3339
Where in FL?

Do they have homes yet?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page