...New rescue in Hamilton/Burlington, Ontario - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-18-2005, 12:03 AM Thread Starter
Cat

...New rescue in Hamilton/Burlington, Ontario

Several weeks ago, I posted plans to form a new rescue group in Ontario in the Burlington area...well, I'm very happy to announce that it's a "done deal"...we're up & running & finally live on Petfinder!!!...please see the many cats & kittens in need of home...I have literally DOZENS more to add!!! It's slow & tedious uploading those pictures!

Foster homes are also needed...please email [email protected]
Also needed are donations of food & litter!!! Used carriers or cat furniture would be appreciated too.

http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/ON212.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 10:04 PM
Cat Addict

I'm glad to hear that there is another organization in Burlington/Hamilton area.

The web site is really nice - there is just one thing missing : contact information. Do you have an address? Phone number?

-eva-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-06-2005, 12:40 AM Thread Starter
Cat

Hi Sentimental Girl...that new rescue I mentioned is somewhat of a sham I'm sorry to say....I won't go into details except to say that I'm no longer affiliated with them

...but I am going "solo" ...I'm hoping my "home page" will be up & running on Petfinder next week, I've submitted all the paper work & what not...I've got an awful lot of cats...close to 60...at the moment, some of my guys are being hosted on the "High Volume Animal Control " site on Petfinder.com...if you're interested you'll be able to pick them out as they're not caged.

I see you live in Burlington too...Are you interested in fostering, volunteering or whatever? You can still email me at [email protected] if you're interested...I need help with everything! LOL...I've got about 60 cats in my care at this time!

I have posted several photos of just a few of the many cats in my care which are available for adoption.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-06-2005, 12:39 PM
Cat Addict

I will email you.

-eva-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-09-2005, 11:28 AM
Cat Addict

Hi, I can help out, but Matt will not allow another cat to pass the doorstep no matter how much I beg!

Sorry all the orgs you have been involved in are such a sham! You don't seem to be having any luck with them.

Once you are up and running with the new one the offer still stands for help with fundraising and charity status that other girl never did get back in touch with me.

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 10:37 PM Thread Starter
Cat

http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/ON212.html

This the link for my adopatable cats

Icklemiss...we must have got our lines crossed...I never got a reply to my last email & so I figured you were no longer interested.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 10:52 PM Thread Starter
Cat

BTW Sentimental girl...I never recieved your email

[email protected]
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 10:55 AM
Cat Addict

I will have to check my emails when I get home but I replied to all of yours that i got. You sent one asking me to get in touch with the girl who was running the rescue and I tried a few times but didn't get an answer from her,

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 11:13 AM Thread Starter
Cat

You'd think I'd take the hint & give up...but kitten season will be here before we know it & I'll be desperate for foster homes! So, I'm back again to beg....PLEASE????foster home for a pregnant or nursing mom?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page