foster home needed urgently in the UK - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-20-2005, 02:26 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Send a message via MSN to Biscuit & Chester
foster home needed urgently in the UK

Hello all cat lovers
Our names are Biscuit and Chester;we are two female tortoiseshell cats,both 11 years of age,and we sisters.Our Mum due to circumstances out of her control has had to put our house up for sale and is having to move to her brother in weymouth for a short while,then mum will be looking for our new home in weymouth after our old home sold. and unfortunately we cannot go with her,but she doesn't want to lose us.This is where you might be able to help...do you know of any one that would be willing to foster us untill our Mum has sold her house and can get a place for us all to live together again?
Our Mum will make sure that all the food and vet bills are all covered and that we shall not go without allso our mum will take us for our last visit to our kind vet,for a good check-up,and to get every thing updated.we are healthy cats,chester is a little minx,but me,i am the shy! one,but after a while i settle in,we will give you no trouble..
If you think that you can help us,or you know someone who would be willing to take us in for a while could you please email back,or call on 01359221780,or,07845682752
[email protected]
Thanks Chester & Biscuit..
Ps.my name is jenny and i am deperatly emailing every one,i have called so many animal societys,i am exchausted.........if you know of any one that can help us..PLEASE get back to me,my house is on the market as i type,i am living in my kitchen,and only a camp bed to sleep on,i am so desperate...my son let me down,he has all ready has 2 cats,and feels 4 cats will be too much in a flat...
Jenny wainwright..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-21-2005, 03:53 AM
Banned

Jenny, you could put them into boarding kennels short term if they are vaccinated?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 01:55 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to Superkitties Send a message via MSN to Superkitties
Happy update here: Foster home found.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page