Cats/Kittens looking for homes In Ohio - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-10-2006, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Send a message via AIM to TxnKats Send a message via MSN to TxnKats
Cats/Kittens looking for homes In Ohio

I'm posting this for a friend of mine.

She's recently taken in some cats/kittens that were abandoned and they are looking for homes. She's in Columbus, OH but would also be willing to drive to meet someone from out of state, just so long as everyone gets a good home!

In February her neighbor moved and left behind "Broker". Broker is an extremely sweet, affectionate, people oriented cat. He loves giving head butts and rubbing against your leg. My friend would have loved to keep him, but she found out he doesn't like living in a large multi-cat home. He has run of the place but often likes to retreat to his "safe" spot when too many kitties get around him. So, he'd do best as an only kitty or no more than 1 or 2 other kitties. Broker is negative for Felv and FIV, is about 2 years old, and is a very healthy, happy, big boy. He is cream and white, and has a wonderful plush short coat.

Then in March my friend's boyfriend evicted people from one of his rental properties only to discover they left behind a very pregnant kitty. She had no food or water and it was cold. So, needless to say my friend went and got her! Momma as they call her is a lovely, completely sweet, cuddly type of girl. She's a Medium-Longhaired White girl. She is odd-eyed with one blue eye and one gold eye. She'll be looking for a home once her kittens are weaned and she is spayed (about Mid-June - Early July). On March 13th Momma gave birth to sweet, big, cute girls! They are all shorthaired, there's two solid blacks, and one Brown Mackerel Tabby. They'll also be looking for homes once they are all weaned and spayed. Momma and her babies should work well in any home.

If you or anyone you know might be interested in giving these sweeties an indoor only home, please contact Kate at [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 12:40 PM
Cool Cat

aww cute! Hope they all find homes soon!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page