Cat Forum banner

One cat is to get rid of the other

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Smirkitty 
#1 ·
I think Izzy is trying to kill Munchkin or at least make her go insane 8O ... Ok to the reason/story why!!!

Ok Sunday morning I woke up and was petting Izzy while she laid on my stomach- well she kept getting up and going to the edge of the bed and she would lay down and hit the side of the bed- I found this strange since she never does that. Well finally after about 20 minutes of just laying there I got up and I heard Munchkin meowing, but I didnt see her anywhere in the room. So Izzy is still on the side of the bed swatting the drawer thats on my side of the bed-I kinda look at her and she looks back at me- I hear Munchkin again and it sounds like shes right there. I think "It cant be.... can it?" I slowly open the drawer and guese what!!!! Theres Munchkin- stuck in the drawer for god knows how long :roll: Well Munchkin proceeds to try and get out and Izzy keeps forcing her back so that she cant get down off the drawer!! :yikes 8O All I can figure is that I might have left it open a crack and Munchkin pulled it open to lay in and while she was in there Izzy pushed against it to be able to get on the stairs (my beds probally 3.5 feet off the ground so I need stairs to get on to it) which left Munchkin stuck in there.
Munchkin was pretty mad the rest of the day ignoring all of us! But the last couple days Izzy has been increasingly aggresive towards Munchkin (attacking her more and bitting her harder) so I think Izzy has it in her mind to be an only cat........ :yikes :yikes :yikes

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.