Got You - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 01:31 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Got You

We have had a wild cat living in the area since we have been here .... a big black and white Tom , a lovely cat , but full of ticks and of course causing havoc with my crew because he isnt neuterd and for all I know the carrier of this bug im having a problem with.

Every night he sneaks into the kitchen through the cat flap for supper ... tonight we were waiting ... we confined all our cats put food on the counter and waited ... clang clang clang ...... hubs tippytoed out of the front door to the back door and shut the flap ....

after some marathon athletics on our part we got him into the spare room where he can get some weight on him and settle down a bit just in time for a trip to the vet next week. he can be dewormed , de everything and most of deknackered ... his loving days are over ..poor boy ..... he is really pretty tho.

So now he has a bowl full of lucky pet , some IAMS clean water and a bed ..

2 boxers Miki & Monty
Boy Cats: Tucker,Freeway,Tyson,Copicat,Mike
Girl Cats : Magic, Garfield, Buggie,Lexie,Spike,Ginger,Blue,Spooky,Rotten, Trouble
Strays: Charlie
2 Conures,2 African Greys,1 Black winged Jardine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
I'm picturing the athletics, Carol! It's pretty hard to catch a cat that doesn't want to be caught!

We had a "cat burglar" too! We named him Bandit. He came and went, but he was the sweetest cat. I took him to get neutered, and the vet diagnosed him with feline leukemia. We isolated him until a young couple in the neighborhood adopted him. They kept him in, of course, but they took him for walks in their yard on a leash. He was their special baby, and had three good years. When he got ill, he went very quickly, poor boy. Their hearts were broken. But no cat was ever spoiled like Bandit (or Fred, as they named him).

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-18-2007, 12:00 PM
Cool Cat

Yay! Congrats on another successful rescue. Please keep us posted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-27-2007, 10:33 PM

And he will thank you and be much happier for it!! Awesome work!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page