Freeway - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Freeway

Im not sure If I have mentioned Freeway on here before ..... ?? anyhow he is the resident stray tomcat .. and has been hanging around for 2 years now .. we managed to catch him a few months ago but the bugger opened a window .....

He WAS totally wild and after that episode I didnt see him for a while ... but recently he is hanging around again he seems to have decided this time that this is his home and his colony ......we have had very rainy weather and as soon as I see him I put food out for him .... but lately he sleeps in a corner on the kitchen floor .... so last night I put a towel on the kitchen counter with a bowl of food with added worm meds because im sure he is full of worms .. and he polished that off so at least he is well fed and dewormed .....

Im not going to try and catch him again just yet ... he gets on with all my cats cos they are all "fixed" and as far as I know there are no females around here on the farm at all .. I would have seen them by now ..

He is getting quite tame now ... and when he sees me he just walks out and then sits on the other side of the cat flap watching me .... so ill gain his trust a bit more before the BIG SNIP .......

He is a pretty boy too ... big Black and white Boy .. but his face is white , the rest of him black and white .

At the moment we are all happy with the situation .. he sleeps in the kicthen where its warm and dry and is well fed ...and he doesnt hassle my cats .... so ..... its now a waiting game ....

2 boxers Miki & Monty
Boy Cats: Tucker,Freeway,Tyson,Copicat,Mike
Girl Cats : Magic, Garfield, Buggie,Lexie,Spike,Ginger,Blue,Spooky,Rotten, Trouble
Strays: Charlie
2 Conures,2 African Greys,1 Black winged Jardine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 02:10 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
That will be one more life saved, Carol! (And another bag of cat food to buy! ) I'm so glad you're gaining his trust!

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator

Awwww, Carol, bless you for taking in Freeway. Lord knows you're about to run out of cats, and we wouldn't want to see that happen.

Pictures?

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 09:07 PM
Premier Cat

I would love to see pictures also. Bless you carol for helping this guy. You are wonderful

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-22-2007, 01:10 PM
Premier Cat

You'll gain his trust in no time at this rate. Do you have a picture of him
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-24-2007, 11:23 AM

Awwwww... that is so awesome of you Carol!!! (((HUGS))) Love to see a pic of him when you can!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page